Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Viking Supply Ships

Sveaas eie 70-80% av Viking og kjøpte 1/3 av Sioff i vår…

1 Like

Har du sett på bytteforholdet her?

Nope for komplisert for meg😄

For meg også:) ikke mye interesse rundt denne da, ser den har gått litt i det siste, skal se litt mer på den til uka. Tok en liten post foreløpig

https://vikingsupply.com/News/newsarticlemfn/8c45b45e-9584-4407-b373-85d312d9e26b?url=press-release-16-august-2022[[external]]

2 Likes

Det var jo da en svært hyggelig oppskrivning av PSVene- 179MSEK

In Q2 2022 the Management evaluated the AHTS fleet and concluded that the AHTS vessels are not to beimpaired. At balance-day the recoverable amount has been calculated and compared to the book value of MSEK 1,737

2 Likes

Hm? Er hele oppskrivingen de to psvene de er deleier ah?

Eg ser kun at PSV er skrevet opp med 30 Msek.

Tok differansen på husken etter hoderegning fra i dag tidlig så det er mulig jeg tar feil. Noen som gidder å sjekke fakta- sitter i møte

Ble stille her og kursen har rast. Metalian, holder du denne enda eller?

After a summer season with a relatively high level of activity and periods with North Sea fixture rates on levels not seen for a long time, the AHTS market softened during Q3. The poor market conditions from the latter part of Q3 continued into Q4. Increased supply of tonnage as vessels returned to the spot market after project work, and lower general activity level, led to reduced utilization and fixture rates, negatively affecting the financial results for Q4, despite of a modest improvement in December 2022.

FOURTH QUARTER

Total revenue was MSEK 83 (86)
EBITDA was MSEK -39 (-11)
Result after tax was MSEK -55 (-27)
Result after tax per share was SEK -4.2 (-2.3)
YEAR-TO-DATE

Total revenue was MSEK 577 (312)
EBITDA was MSEK 99 (-49)
Result after tax was MSEK 8 (-118)
Result after tax per share was SEK 0.6 (-11.9)
SUMMARY OF EVENTS IN Q4

EBITDA for Q4 was MSEK -39 (-11).
For the AHTS-fleet the average fixture rate in Q4 was USD 19,300 (38,600) and the average utilization was 43% (44). The average fixture rate for the PSV-vessels was USD 15,500 (14,600), and the average utilization was 98% (100).
The shares of Viking Supply Ships AB were listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in mid-December and simultaneously delisted from Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Small Cap.
In November 2022 the Group entered into a secured credit facility agreement of MUSD 40 available for ordinary course of business and potential investment opportunities.
Following the resignation of Erik Borgen an Extraordinary General Meeting was held on 28 November electing Kristoffer Sandaker as an ordinary member of the board of directors.
SUBSEQUENT EVENTS

In January 2023, Viking Supply Ships secured a 38 days icebreaking contract with SMA for one of the ice-classed AHTS-vessels. The contract commenced in the beginning of February 2023