Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Western Bulk Chartering Shippingselskap uten skip

Western Bulk is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo as of September 20th 2021. The Kistefos Group is the largest shareholder controlling about 70% of the shares.

H1 Rapport 2021:

Litt gammel halm for ĂĄ bumpe trĂĄden i forkant av resultatet i morgen

15.12.2021, 07:47 · TDN Finans

WEST: VENTER RESULTAT ETTER SKATT PĂ… USD 75-80M I 2021, STYRKET UTBYTTEKAP.

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Western Bulk venter nĂĄ resultat etter skatt pĂĄ 75 til 80 millioner dollar for helĂĄret 2021, opp fra tidligere guiding pĂĄ mellom 60 og 70 millioner dollar.

Det fremkommer av en melding onsdag.

Selskapet skriver at blant annet fokus på det kortsiktige markedet har medført muligheter for å raskt endre posisjoner og dra fordeler av den seneste tids nedgang i markedet.

“Den høye volatiliteten som har vært i markedet de seneste månedene har gitt flere inntjeningsmuligheter”, skrives det.

Det opplyses videre at gitt den positive utviklingen, vil utbytte for 2021 bli utbetalt i april 2022. Etter første kvartal i 2022 ser selskapet for seg å dele ut utbytte på minst 80 prosent på kvartalsbasis.

Ja, det blir spennende lesning. Supramax-ratene holder seg godt fortsatt, og jeg kan ikke skjønne noe annet enn at inntjeningen holder seg godt inn i 1q også

De er ikke nødvendigvis avhengig av gode rater for å tjene penger. Har gjort det godt i Q4 med ratene ned mer enn 50%. Men siden de får prosentandel av handlene de formidler gir høyere rater mer penger på basic businessen

Det er vi helt enig i. SĂĄ derfor er ratenivĂĄet implisitt viktig for inntjeningen i selskapet. Med Supramax rater pĂĄ 5.000 blir det lite rom for WEST til ĂĄ fĂĄ en fornuftig inntjening.

Publication of H2-21 report postponed until 17th of February

The Board of Directors has decided to postpone publication of the second half year report 2021 from the 10th of February to the 17th of February. Consequently, the investor presentation planned for the 11th of February will be postponed until the 22nd of February at 10:00 CET. Investors that have already signed up for the digital investor presentation will receive an updated invitation. Investors not already registered can send an email to [email protected] within February 21st at 16.00 CET to receive a digital meeting invite in return.

Western Bulk generated a record net profit after tax of USD 72 million in the second half of 2021 and full year profit of USD 81 million from USD 1.49 billion in gross revenues
Western Bulk has utilised the increased market volatility and seen returns on investments in operational improvement, excellence in execution and data driven decision making. This led to a record second half year with net profit after tax of USD 72 million from gross revenues of USD 0.9 billion. For the full year the company reached a net profit after tax of USD 81 million from gross revenues of USD 1.49 billion.

Market volatility has been significantly higher in 2021 than previous years. The Baltic Supramax Index started the year at about 11.000 USD/day and increased by 265 % to 40.000 USD/day in October before declining by almost 40 % to end the year at about 25.000 USD/day. Throughout the year, the company has been well positioned to benefit from the market increase. By staying loyal to the strategy of utilizing the company’s risk capacity in the short-term market, the company also proved an ability to turn positions and benefit from the market decline in November and December. The high market volatility between the Atlantic and the Pacific basins has also provided increased arbitrage opportunities for geographical positioning of vessels.

To a large extent the good results can be attributed to a change in the company’s culture, strategic discipline and cooperation between functions and offices. This has allowed for new trading patterns to be developed and a more holistic approach to management of the group’s fleet.

Increased focus on operations as a key value driver has also contributed significantly to the results and strengthened Western Bulk’s relationship with customers and vessel owners. The combination of investments in data driven decision making and focus on excellence in execution have also been key contributors to the results.

The Board of Directors will propose a dividend for 2021 of USD 65 million to the Annual General Meeting which will be held as soon as the audited annual accounts are ready, presumably by mid-March. The dividend for 2021 will be paid by the end of March.

“We have built a strong culture of co-operation, agility and continuous improvement. Through this, and by staying loyal to the strategy of utilizing the company’s risk capacity in the short-term market, Western Bulk is in a good position entering 2022", states Hans Aasnæs, CEO of Western Bulk.

20220217 Western Bulk Chartering AS H2-21 report Final.pdf (1,1 MB)

Nesten 2 dollar i utbytte pr aksje

Kanskje dumt spm, men får man ta del i dette utbytte om man kjøper seg inn nå?

Ja, utbyttet skal betales i slutten av mars etter generalforsamling

2021-western-bulk-annual-report.pdf (11,1 MB)
Overall, the supply and demand of the global dry bulk market is expected to be in broad balance in 2022 while the Supramax and Handy sectors are likely to perform better than their larger peers. We are seeing returns on investments in operational improvement, excellence in execution and data driven decision making.
Based on how the year has started and the current market outlook, the outlook for 2022 is promising.

Forslag til utbytte og mulige fremtidige utbytter:

3 Likes

Veldig interessant med minimum 80% utdeling allerede fra Q1-22 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Western Bulk Chartering AS: Key Information Related to Proposed Cash Dividend

March 11, 2022 - Western Bulk presents key information related to the proposed

cash dividend to be paid by the company.

· Dividend amount: 17.23 per share

· Declared currency: NOK

· Last day including right: March 18, 2022

· Ex-date: March 21, 2022

· Record date: March 22, 2022

· Payment date: on or about March 29, 2022

· Approval date: March 17, 2022

The proposed distribution of the cash dividend is subject to approval by the

Annual General Meeting of Western Bulk Chartering AS to be held on March 17,

1 Like

Aksjen henter seg fint inn igjen, etterat den gikk ex utbytte.
Et par mĂĄneder igjen sĂĄ kommer Q1 utbytte.
Dette er utvilsomt en god plassering av egne midler

Announcement of Q1 2022 dividend will be stated 25. April

Forventer et Q1 utbytte pĂĄ minimum 3,50 NOK

Utbytte 4,24 kr for første q, ex dag i morgen,er ikke lenge siden vi fikk 17 kr i utbytte.Meget bra.

1 Like

Får vi + 3,50 i utbytte ved Q2, er jeg fornøyd :laughing:
Antar det blir annonsert 25.07

1 Like