Vokser som f*. Er bare å ta en liten bit først som sist.
Group revenues for Xplora reached NOK 108m in Q4 20, for FY 2020 revenues of NOK 200m. This represents a y/y revenue growth of 361% in Q4 20 and 228% in FY 2020. Xplora sold a total of 216k smartwatches in 2020*, up 191% from 74k units in 2019. In Q4 20 Xplora sold a total of 116k smartwatches vs 27k in Q4 19.
Exiting 2020 Xplora had firm orders for delivery in Q1 21 of 51k smartwatches. In Q1 20 Xplora sold a total of 24k smartwatches.
´We are very proud of our delivery of sales growth, operational improvements, new customer relations and a number of new development initiatives in 2020, an unprecedented year for all of us, and are moving into 2021 with an historically strong momentum´, says CEO Sten Kirkbak.
Operational highlights Q4 20:
- Group revenues of NOK 108m on sold volume of 116k smartwatches in Q4 20.
- NOK 200m group revenue in FY 2020 including recurring service revenue NOK 8m.
- Cash and equivalents stood at NOK 118m at 31 December 2020 including interest bearing debt of NOK 25m (Innovasjon Norge).
- Secured new orders from the D Telekom group in Hungary (Magyar Telekom), Croatia (Hrvatski Telekom) and Austria (Magenta Telekom).
- Started integration for the 2021 release of Xplora Connect in collaboration with Gigs GmbH.
- We added 5 development resources to the team to accelerate development of new services and secure IP.
- Signed a MOU with Trondheim Municipality, Bærekraftsenteret (Geneva UN Charter Centre of Excellence on SDG City Transition in Trondheim) for cooperation on meeting UN´s Sustainable Development Goals in addition to initiating several other potential ESG projects with corporates.
- Group headcount exiting 2020 was 40, up from 21 at y/e 2019.