Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

Amerikanske Biotek-selskap đŸ‡ș🇾

Tok en trade med et par flasker barolo i gevinst. Fint plaster for ikke Ă„ ha kommet seg inn ved Ă„pning.

1 Like

Ser ut som Omeros ligger godt an til Ä lÄse opp de to gjenvÊrende transjene til lÄnet sitt.

Fra Seeking alpha:
In October Omeros entered into a six year $125 million secured debt facility with CRG. The facility is interest only through year end 2020 and incurs interest at a rate of 12.25%. Omeros has borrowed the first tranche of $80 million and used most of the proceeds to retire previously existing debt. The company also has the ability to borrow an additional $25 million through September 19th of 2017 if they achieve at least $18 million of Omidria product revenue during any consecutive three month period prior to June 30, 2017 or achieve an average market cap of $700 million during any consecutive three months prior to the June 30, 2017.

Omeros can also borrow an additional $20 million through March 21 of 2018 assuming they produce Omidria product revenue of at least $25 million during any consecutive three month period or have an average market cap of $1 billion during any consecutive three month period prior to December 31, 2017. The company has a current approximate market cap of $500 million. Omeros ended the quarter with just over $45 million in cash & marketable securities on the balance sheet.

2 Likes

Jeg hadde faktisk trodd pÄ en dipp i dag, men den bare gÄr og gÄr. Ser de snakker om 23-24 target pÄ stocktwits. Er vel nesten sÄ man bare burde plukket og legge aksjene i skuffen et halvt Ärs tid. Dippen kan jo faktisk aldri komme!

Jeg trodde helt Êrlig 20,5 - 21 ville vÊre taket i dette legget, sÄ er litt imponert.

Saken er at jeg tror det er en del shorts som nÄ rett og slett begynner Ä ryke pÄ stoploss over 21.

Burde vel antagelig tatt litt gevinst av bordet nÄ, men jeg lar det bare ligge.

Aksjen fikk ryke idag. Lykke till dere andre som eier fortsatt. Er meget nÞyd med avkastningen. Hade target pÄ $22 og aksjen blev solgt idag runt $20

2 Likes

Er det konsolideringen vi ser i dag eller skal den ned mot 19 igjen, tro?

Beast mode. Det er jo ikke som om jeg ikke skjĂžnner at jeg burde ta litt gevinst men.

Noen skrev om denne pÄ Shareville, her kan det fremdeles vÊre en god del mer Ä hente:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/adamis-pharma-stock-skyrockets-after-rival-epipen-product-gets-fda-approval-2017-06-15

1 Like

Skrelte 10% av Omeros, for et crazy legg.

MĂ„ vĂŠre shortskvistendenser.

Holy crap som den gÄr da! Tok en dollarstrade i gÄr, hadde vÊrt nesten 4 dollar om jeg hadde holdt til i dag. Hadde helt Êrlig tenkt den skulle under 20 igjen.

Det ble litt tyngre for ovennevnte Adamis. Var det noen som gikk inn i aksjen?

Skal fryktelig mye til for at jeg vÄger Ä gÄ inn i en aksje jeg ikke kjenner. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The best biotech stock you’ve never heard of
Cory Renauer (Omeros Corporation): With a tiny little market cap of $681 million, odds are good that you’ve never heard of this stock. In a few more years, though, I think you’ll wish you had. Sales of its first approved product are soaring, and another drug in late clinical-stage development could rise even further.

Although it seems like Wall Street wants to keep this gem under wraps, its lead drug is becoming awfully popular among ophthalmologists. In early 2015, Omidria became the first drug approved by the Food and Drug Administration to keep pupils dilated during cataract removals and lens replacement surgeries. In the first quarter this year, Omidria sales jumped 69% higher than during the same period last year.

Omidria finished the first quarter on pace to reach $49.2 million in sales this year, but it’s only scratched the surface of an enormous market. In the U.S. alone, eye surgeons perform millions of procedures each year that might run a bit smoother with the use of Omidria, and I wouldn’t be surprised if annual sales of the drug rise to several times their current level.

While Omidria alone makes Omeros Corporation look like a buy at recent levels, the company has a rare-disease candidate in late-stage clinical trials that could be worth much more. The stock has surged recently in response to encouraging data for OMS721, which suggests it also has a shot at crossing the $1 billion threshold.

Biotechs tend to trade at multiples several times higher than their annual sales, which gives this hidden gem multibagger potential. Of course, Omidria needs to continue along its current trajectory, and OMS721 has to eventually earn key FDA approvals. Watching the Omeros Corporation story unfold will be exciting, but don’t expect Wall Street to provide the play-by-play.

Hadde du kommet med den for 6-7 dager siden sÄ xD

1 Like

Denne beveger seg i dag:
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=254022&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2271190

FullfĂžrt emisjon tidligere i Ă„r, tre fase 3 studier i gang.

Og:

1 Like

Fortsetter bare:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-21/bulls-all-in-on-biotech-rally-as-stocks-surge-options-explode

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4083191-omeros-gaining-momentum-diverse-pipeline

Jeg har ventet pÄ pullback en stund nÄ, men den kommer jo aldri! Straka veien til 50 2H2017?