Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Andfjord Salmon

Det har ligget i kortene lenge at Martin ville overta, men viktig at det ble kjørt en skikkelig prosess rundt dette. Utvilsomt riktig valg.

1 Like

leste litt om han fra en annen artikkel,-virker som en beinhard type!

“ENDELIG: Daglig leder Martin Rasmussen har jobbet dag og natt det siste halvannet året for å komme i mål med filetfabrikken. Nå er han strålende fornøyd med at de omsider er i gang…”

https://fiskeribladet.no/tekfisk/nyheter/?artikkel=62782

Han er meget målrettet, dyktig og hardtarbeidende. Kommer fra en familie som har drevet skipsverft, og har vokst opp med å skape verdier for lokalsamfunn i nord.

Han er i tillegg en sosial og godt likt person med lun og inkluderende humor.

kjenner du martin?? :sweat_smile:

…og hvordan inkluderer man i humor?..skulle tro det var en pen måte å si mobbing på :laughing:

Joda, jeg kjenner dem godt hele gjengen :slight_smile: Det skulle kanskje vært en disclaimer.

Det som er sentralt her er at mens Roy er den kreative og innovative som også kan selge, så bringer Martin en ekstrem gjennomføringsevne og ledelseskompetanse til selskapet. Og han kan selge han også!

1 Like

jeg synes dette konseptet virker veldig troverdigt,håper bare dette vil skaffe oss større verdier på sikt.

kjekt er det også å lese at det kommer til stadighet nye estimater,der det ble sagt at de på sikt vil ha kapasitet fra tidligere 60 000 tonn (58 000 tonn) til nå 70 000(!!) tonn :+1:

og så har jeg lest om ledelsen,som ikke virker som noe nybegynnere nei :wink:

Han hadde ikke passet inn her på TI :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Joda, Martin hadde glidd rett inn her, men enda bedre hvis TI hadde møttes over en bedre middag med cognac etterpå!

Vi snakker TI budsjett her. McD og Rusbrus.

2 Likes

skal bli gøy å se hvor Andfjord Salmon lander i søylene her…

bilde

:fish:

NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY ANDFJORD SALMON AS (09/10)

NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY ANDFJORD SALMON AS

TO THE SHAREHOLDERS

ANDFJORD SALMON AS

NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY

It is hereby convened an extraordinary general meeting of Andfjord Salmon AS, org.no. 913 379 403 (the “Company”). The extraordinary general meeting will be held at the company’s office in Havnegaten 19, Sortland, 16.10.2019 at. 3:00 p.m.

Registration of attendance will begin at 14:45

The following issues are on the agenda:

1. OPENING OF THE MEETING AND REGISTRATION OF ATTENDED SHAREHOLDERS
    The chairman of the board, or a person appointed by him, will open the general meeting. A list of attending shareholders will be prepared.

2. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND ONE PERSON TO SIGN THE MINUTES
    The Board of Directors proposes that the Chairman of the Board be elected as chair of the meeting. One of the attendees at the general meeting will be proposed to co-sign the minutes.

3. APPROVAL OF THE NOTICE AND THE AGENDA
    The Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting adopt the following resolution:

“The notice and agenda are approved”.

1. APPROVAL OF INTERIM BALANCE AS OF 31 AUGUST 2019

The Company’s Interim Balance Sheet as at 31 August 2019 is attached as Appendix 2. The Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting make the following resolution:

“The Annual General Meeting approves the Company’s Balance Sheet as of August 31, 2019”.

1. CAPITAL INCREASE IN FUNDING ISSUE, cf. Section 10-20 of the Companies Act
    The Board of Directors proposes that the nominal value of the shares be increased with the addition of NOK 0.99 per share from the Company’s Share premium fund, a total of NOK 29 575 656.00. The nominal pari value is, therefore, after the completion of the transfer, NOK 1 per share.

Against this background, the Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting adopt the following resolution:

"The company’s share capital is increased from NOK 298 744 by NOK 29 575 656 to NOK 29 874 400 by increasing the nominal value per share from NOK 0.01 by NOK 0.99 to NOK 1.
The share capital is increased by transferring the subscription amount from the Company’s share premium fund to share capital.

Paragraph 4 of the Company’s Articles of Association is amended to read as follows:

§ 4 - Share capital
The company’s share capital is NOK 29 874 400, divided into 29 874 400 shares of NOK 1. "

1. CHOOSING A NEW AUDITOR

In connection with the planned listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange in connection with later capital raising, the administration has received offers and a statement of willingness to audit from several State Authorized Public Accountants. After reviewing information, meetings and offers from several companies, the Board of Directors of Andfjord Salmon AS voted unanimously to recommend the General Meeting of State Authorized Public Accountant Ernst & Young AS as Andfjord Salmon AS’s new auditor.

Against this background, the Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting adopt the following resolution:

“State Authorized Public Accountant Ernst & Young AS was elected Andfjord Salmon AS new auditor.”

• / * / * / *

The invitation along with attachments is sent via email to shareholders listed on VPS as of todays date.

Andfjord Salmon has a proprietary and patented method for salmon farming on land, where the goal is to build the world’s largest and most sustainable aquaculture facility of its kind.

The onshore production facility is located in Kvalnes on Andøya and has a first phase license for 10,000 ton biomass. In the longer term, the ambition is 70,000 tonnes and Andfjord Salmon has already secured a number of sites for further growth.

Please send inquiries to [email protected] for further information.

1 Like

Da ser det ut som om at de sikter seg mot å notere seg på Oslo børs,istedet for Merkur markedet,-Bra!,da blir ikke dette selskapet assosiert med allt det Merkur har å by på…

dette viser ihvertfall for oss investorer at dette ikke er noe lekebutikk!

:trophy:

:fish::fish:

1 Like

1 Like

De blir nok å få finansiering. Spørsmålet er vel egentlig til hvilken kurs?

er det et sted vi kan finne ut hvor mye cash de har idag tro?

Go’ Gang Fiskestang! :blush:

Hvordan kjøper jeg denne aksjen enklest mulig ? Kan ikke finne den via Nordnet kontoene !?

Den ligger på OTC-lista. (www.notc.no).
Den kan handles gjennom flere av meglerhusene, bl.a. DNB.

litt fakta:
Åkerblå -driver primært med fiskehelse, miljøundersøkelser og tekniske tjenester for havbruksnæringen.

og som linken beskriver Christine,som har jobbet med fiskehelse i 24 år,blir dette nå en gjeng pioneerer i Andfjord Salmon!