Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

BergenBio Fundamentale Forhold (BGBIO)

11 Likes

BERGENBIO TO PRESENT AT UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES

5 Likes

Shorten har redusert under 0.5%-grensen igjen. Mulig de tok et fundamentalt blikk på selskapet og fant ut hva de holdt på å gjøre.

https://ssr.finanstilsynet.no/Home/Details/NO0010650013

Thank you, @CanonBoy - viktig å være presis.

1 Like

Kan dette være noe? om div medisiner som testes samlet på NTNU. Distriktsnyheter Midtnytt – I dag kl. 19:45 – NRK TV

Nei. De bruker garantert(mest logisk) godkjente medisiner.

Burde heller tipse NRK om BergenBio

2 Likes

Nelfinavir, salinomycin, amodiaquine, obatoclax, emetine og homoharringtonine.

1 Like

BERGENBIO COMPLETES ENROLMENT INTO LATEST COHORT OF PHASE II BEMCENTINIB COMBINATION STUDY IN REFRACTORY NSCLC

42 Likes

Mangler egentlig bare en artikkel fra Thor Christian Jensen om hvor dumme vi er som investerer i dette dusteselskapet ,:joy:

5 Likes

Det gikk en post på 134k (på best)for noen uker tilbake , antar transaksjone finnes på topp 50 listen, noen som har tilgang??

Er det denne du mener? Privat investor nr 47 på listen , posten på 134500 ble registrert 2 mars i år.

1 Like

Paul Leandro Stautland er eier av den posten står d I min oversikt. Han eier P&S Invest sammen med Siren Eldøy Hindaker som ved siden av å være HR Manager i Baker Hughes også er kontaktperson i Norsk Helse og Velferdsforum i Hordaland.

5 Likes

Med stor sannsynlighet :+1:

Ja og med alle forbehold - dog er alt dette offentlig informasjon.

Advances and challenges in the treatment of esophageal cancer

Available online: 9 March 2021.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211383521000794 (DOI)

Esophageal cancer (EC) is one of the most common cancers with high morbidity and mortality rates. […] The currently available treatment strategies for EC include surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, molecular targeted therapy, and combinations thereof. However, the prognosis remains very poor, and the overall five-year survival rate is very low. Therefore, achieving the goal of effective treatment remains challenging.

Drugs, such as linsitinib, cetuximab, and R428, or other agents can specifically inhibit the components of the IGF1R-, EGFR-, and AXL-associated pathways. Regulation of these signaling pathways affects the proliferation, survival, migration, invasion, and differentiation of tumor cells, thereby inhibiting tumor growth.

During tumor development, the overexpression of tyrosine kinase receptor AXL plays a role in epithelial–mesenchymal transition. AXL is also overexpressed in EAC, where it upregulates c-MYC by activating the AKT/ β -catenin signaling pathway and further promotes epirubicin resistance. Suppression of c-MYC expression restores epirubicin sensitivity in AXL-dependent drug-resistant cells. Furthermore, the combination of AXL inhibitor R428 and epirubicin synergistically inhibited cell proliferation and tumor growth. Mesenchymal–epithelial transition factor (c-MET) is a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase that can be activated by HGF and participates in the process of tumorigenesis, including cell growth, apoptosis, and angiogenesis. In ESCC cell lines and tissues, several molecules related to the HGF/MET signaling pathway, such as MET, cyclin D1, and CDK4, are abnormally expressed. AXL/c-MET selective inhibitors, R428 and carbotinib, inhibited the growth of ESCC cells and corresponding xenograft tumors.

(Bemcentinib, also known as BGB324 or R428)

25 Likes

Bone Marrow-Derived AXL Tyrosine Kinase Promotes Mitogenic Crosstalk and Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy

Published: March 12, 2021DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2021.03.006

ABSTRACT

Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy (CAV) is a leading contributor to late transplant rejection. Although implicated, the mechanisms by which bone marrow-derived cells promote CAV remain unclear. Emerging evidence implicates the cell surface receptor tyrosine kinase AXL to be elevated in rejecting human allografts. AXL protein is found on multiple cell types, including bone marrow-derived myeloid cells. The causal role of AXL from this compartment and during transplant is largely unknown. This is important because AXL is a key regulator of myeloid inflammation. Utilizing experimental chimeras deficient in the bone marrow-derived Axl gene , we report that Axl antagonizes cardiac allograft survival and promotes CAV . Flow cytometric and histologic analyses of Axl- deficient transplant recipients revealed reductions in both allograft immune cell accumulation and vascular intimal thickness. Co-culture experiments designed to identify cell-intrinsic functions of Axl uncovered complementary cell-proliferative pathways by which Axl promotes CAV-associated inflammation. Specifically, Axl- deficient myeloid cells were less efficient at increasing the replication of both antigen-specific T cells and vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMCs), the latter a key hallmark of CAV. For the latter, we discovered that Axl -was required to amass the VSMC mitogen Platelet-Derived Growth Factor. Taken together, our studies reveal a new role for myeloid Axl in the progression of CAV and mitogenic crosstalk. **
Inhibition of AXL-protein, in combination with current standards of care, is a candidate strategy to prolong cardiac allograft survival.**

Budskap: AXL-inhibitorer kan gi redusert avvisning av transplanterte hjerter.

Bakgrunn: generelt er rejeksjon av transplantat (kroppen avviser transplantert organ) en utfordring ved de fleste typer transplantasjon (tx) og dermed er transplanterte pasienter avhengig av å bruke immundempende medikamenter etter å ha mottatt et nytt organ slik at dette ikke skal skje og organet dermed svikte.

Kan AXL-inhibitorer, f.eks bemcentinib, bli en del av standardbehandlingen her på sikt så har bgbio nok en fot å stå på, og det er ikke utenkelig at dette også kan gjelde standardbehandling etter tx av andre organ også.

Det er også gryende interesse for AXL sin rolle i ved akutt hjerteinfarkt og hjertesvikt, men må nok veien om dyreforsøk først gitt at det finnes forskere som er entusiastiske nok der ute.

Edit og kredit: ser at alfred.e.neuman har publisert denne tidligere fra en annen kilde.

15 Likes

BGBIO er nevnt

9 Likes

BERGENBIO ASA: DISCLOSURE OF LARGE SHAREHOLDINGS-PROXIES RECEIVED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGM 19TH MARCH 2021

1 Like

BERGENBIO ASA: MINUTES FROM THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

4 Likes

Dersom du har en DOI-link slik som her pleier det vanligvis å fungere veldig bra å kopiere den og lime den inn på https://sci-hub.se/ som bruker en slags crowdsourcet samling av kontoer for å gi tilgang på vitenskapelige artikler til alle og enhver. I dette tilfellet ser det imidlertid ut til at scihub ikke heller klarer å skaffe tilgang til denne artikkelen.

Mods, slett denne dersom scihub går imot noen forumregler.

2 Likes

Du kan betale for tilgang i 48 timer.