Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Calliditas Therapeutics AB (CALTX)

Professor of Renal Medicine Jonathan Barratt on Nefecon’s phase 3 trial data

Edit:
I denne videoen river de Uhde (SEB-analytikeren) fra hverandre.

3 Likes

Den store interwebben snoker på Uhde (SEB-analytikeren som fikk i gang dette shitshowet);

2 Likes

Huffda. Frem med høygafler og fakler. Vær siviliserte folkens.

Synes dette stinker. Og broren skrives det endel om også.

1 Like

Du tenker på han som sitter som CIO i et hedgefond som, visstnok tidligere har shortet CALTX? :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:
(visstnok…)

Det er virkelig tragisk at man med misinformation og manglende ordentlighed har skader så mange små og alm aktionærer.

Jeg gremmes over analytikere i den kaliber. Det er intet galt eller nyt i de data som er fremlagt. Tvært i mod er de særdeles gode og med fuld safety.

Nu har CEO brugt masser af tid og media på at begrænse en helt vanvittig reaktion på det som ellers er super gode data.

2 Likes

Ja der er jeg mer usikker på kildene @solskimm men at kona jobber for en potensiell konkurrent er dokumentert.

Det er nok broren;

Da er spørsmålet om noe av det broren har vært borti er short CALTX nå - da snakker vi shitstorm!

3 Likes

Stemmer dette så bør vi ligge på 80 tallet til uka……fantastisk!:poop:

PAS:

Update - 21 Oct 2022

Calliditas Therapeutics - KOL interview on Nefecon’s phase 3 trial data publication

As a follow-up to our note from yesterday, highlighting the buying opportunity in CALTX induced by a confused misinterpretation of a scientific publication, we conducted an interview with Professor of Renal Medicine, Jonathan Barratt. The professor was the lead author of the scientific publication released on October 19, where a group of ten leading nephrologists + a biostatistician worked on and which discussed Calliditas’s marketed drug’s (Nefecon) phase 3 trial data. In short, the professor agrees with our yesterday’s note and wants to give the drug to even milder patients than we thought and explains why. He also tares apart the unfounded concerns voiced by third parties that caused the share price drop. As a reminder, these nephrologists are among the people prescribing the drug to their patients and creating treatment guidelines and thus creating sales – their opinion matters. We reiterate our Buy rating in this unique buying opportunity on CALTX with a target price of SEK 300.

2 Likes

Redeye skriver også om Calle i dag. Tar med bare konklusjonen:

“As a result, this recent adverse share price reaction on the back of this publication is probably a dramatic overreaction that can be an excellent opportunity to invest in Calliditas ahead of further launch and study support.”

2 Likes

Analyse fra Carnegie:

8 Likes

PAS:

Kinpeygo retail price in Germany set to 82,170 EUR/patient & year

Kinpeygo’s (European brand name of Nefecon) price in Germany was set by STADA to EUR 9130 for a monthly supply of the drug (EUR 10/month out of pocket costs for the patient). After retail margins and discounts including upcoming effects from new regulations that also affect orphan drugs in the coming years ( passed in the German parliament just on October 20 ), we estimate EUR 8000/month i.e. EUR 72k going to STADA, which is in line with our projections from our initiation report in June, where we modelled USD 70k/year in Europe for the forecast period. This pricing presents further acknowledgement for, and confirmation of the strong benefit of the drug, this time through an initial assessment of the payers’ side in Germany. While changes to the price can occur in the coming years, considering that STADA is a German pharma company and Nefecon an orphan drug, we believe that the price represents the optimum for the German market. This price comes as a contradiction to some market expectations that assumed pricing at much lower levels, thus we expect a positive share price reaction as soon as the market sees the pricing in Germany. As a reminder, STADA launched the product in Europe with an initial focus on Germany on September 20 and we estimate a profit sharing with Calliditas of 30% on sales in Europe. With these positive developments and the recent misinterpretation of Nefecon’s clinical trial data, we see a unique buying opportunity window with a strong upside in the coming two months and further ahead. We therefore reiterate our Buy rating on CALTX with a target price of SEK 300.

14 Likes

Penser i dag

5 Likes

Sakset fra discorden:

Et kjapt søk på det store internettet:

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-completes-acquisition-global-blood-therapeutics

jumping to conclusions

Noen som har tatt med seg storpengboka til Sverige? :thinking:

1 Like

Det kan være ett av to. De skal ihvertfall ikke investere en småpost. Kanskje er det for å lære om FDA søknad - om det viser seg at deres medisin har noen lignende bivirkningsprofil f.eks.

Man skulle tro Pfizer gikk gjennom advokater om de ville hente ut info fra et selskap uten å vise at det var Pfizer som stod bak.

Sakset fra Discorden (har ikke verifisert artiklene):

Pfizer kanske bara har ett sporadiskt nyfunnet intresse för sjukdomen

4 Likes

CALLIDITAS THERAPEUTICS

Calliditas ska diskutera landskapet för behandling av IgAN i USA imorgon (Finwire)

2022-11-07 10:33

Forskningsbolaget Calliditas kommer vara värd för en “Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Fireside Chat” om behandlingslandskapet för IgA nefropati (IgAN) i USA tisdagen den 8 november kl. 19:30. Det framgår av ett pressmeddelande.

Bland annat kommer man diskutera betydelsen av proteinuriereduktion, de nyligen publicerade data från del A av studien NefIgArd och det existerande behandlingslandskapet för IgAN-patienter i USA.

Föredraget är öppet för alla att delta.

Filip Lindkvist
Nyhetsbyrån Finwire

5 Likes

Noen som har sett tidspunkt for Q3- presentasjonen i morgen?

kl 7 for rapporten, presentasjon var ut på dagen, (US ansatte?) tror det var 14:30

1 Like