Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Desert Control Group - Småprat 1

LIN AS og Leif Inge Nordhammer , som har vært med siden IPO’en, har på siste liste økt med nesten 20% på tilnærmet ATH kurs. Tydelig ståltro på tingenes tilstand.

6 Likes

Oi oi. Clearstream banking!! Det er kanskje den sterkeste indikasjonen på kursoppgang

2 Likes

De er store i NEL også. Faktisk klart største eier

1 Like

Tyskerne er bull Desert Control • Aktie • A2QR3K / NO0010963275

2 Likes

Clearstream banking har faktisk vært den største driveren i noen av de største oppgangene på Oslo børs. Norge i seg selv har så mye kapital til nyinvesteringer. Så at tyskerne har fått øynene opp forklarer en del. Det var veldig positivt å se. Herlig! Takk Aaleby.

1 Like

1619 eiere hos Nordnet nå :+1:
Ordet spres

Eiendomsselskapet fra Vest og syklisten ute av topp50.
Eiendomsselskapet fra Oslo har redusert, og har knapt aksjer igjen.

Tror det blir en heidundrandes uke :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Skal sies at Clearstream har nettokjøpt “kun” 100k aksjer siste 30 dager, så påvirkningen er nok relativt begrenset. Men absolutt interessant å følge med på.

Spania

One of the worst-hit regions is southern Spain, home to the country’s $60 billion agriculture industry.

Without regenerative agriculture, climate change experts believe desertification could affect 70 percent of Spain’s landscape by the end of the century.

Spain is one of the world’s worst-affected countries, with a fifth of its land already suffering from desertification.

4 Likes

Ikke mange selgere oppover i boka nå

En utfordring jeg har tenkt på er transportkostnader. For mange (mindre) kunder som ikke trenger LNC på et kjempestort areal, ser jeg for meg at transportkostnadene kan bli en stor del av kostnaden. Spesielt nå når de ikke har mange enheter, så må de fraktes land og strand, men etter hvert vil de kanskje ha leverandører i mange land, og da vil det kanskje ikke være noen stor kostnad.

Tror nok de i startfasen satser på store kunder der transport kostnadene er mindre.

1 Like

Jeg måtte opp på 30-tallet for å i det heletatt få tak i :sweat_smile:.

(Ref denne kommentaren om ett år :grin::tada:)

1 Like

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Tror vi lander en ganske stor avtale denne uken på bakgrunn av piloten. Ferdig denne uka. CEO er nede og forhandler pris med mawradi AS we speak.

1 Like

Kilde på dette?

Fra H1:

Q:
Which other projects are closest to becoming financial ventures beyond the pilot stage?

A:
Well, in terms of which of the projects are closest, I would say we are already engaged closely with the Mawarid partnership. This is already commercial because it’s also a paid initiative that we’re executing right now, so that’s the first one. Secondly, we are working on all the other pilots mentioned. For example, the 1000 m2 pilot for a 200- hectare VIP property in Abu Dhabi, where we are just aligning our ability to execute before continuing the negotiations and committing to a detailed proposal. For a ll the opportunities we have done pilots, we have proven the value. So, the next step is to make sure we can deliver and commit to a delivery plan with them. After that, we will finalize negotiations, announce contracts and start implementing.

Q:
How are things progressing with the pilot projects in the UAE. And when are you expecting a financial decision if the client wishes to move forward?

A:
We are progressing well with the pilots in the UAE. Water-saving KPIs and expectations for the pilots hav e been exceeded, and we are now focused on negotiations and planning activities with these clients. Regardingtim ing , remember what we said about how we are working to carefully map our development of available capacity against the requirements of each specific opportunity. Because once a contract is signed, the client expects delivery immediately. So, we are expecting to see results of these pilots as we add capacity, and we will report to the market continuously as we are signing specific contracts. All in all, the pilots are progressing well and very promising. We are now working to make sure that we have the capacity to deliver ahead ofcommitting to the next step, which will be the commercial rollout.

1 Like

Nei. Ikke annet en det vi hørte på presentajson… at han ville dra ned selv og forhåpentligvis lande dealer. Så vet jeg at han er forsinket hjem… så det jobbes overtid.

2 Likes

Spennende. Er jo bare til å krysse det som kan krysses

I dag fikk vi 11 nye disipler til menigheten og er nå 1630 hos Nordnet. Velkommen til hver og en av dere!

5 Likes

Notable start-ups that secured significant investments include buy-now-pay-later start-up tabby, which raised approximately Dh485 million in the last year and now works with leading retail brands such as Adidas, Ikea and Shein. Sunglasses e-commerce company Eyewa secured Dh77 million in total funding while agri-tech startup Desert Control raised approximately Dh85 million in its initial public offering (IPO) on Euronext Growth Oslo.

1 Like