Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Elliptic Labs

Lenovo fremhever smart share og tapping på presentasjonen når de snakker om X1 Aura. Måten han ordla seg tyder på at sensoren er i yoga slim 7 Aura også. Han sier det at de begge er Aura edition, betyr at de inneholder funksjonene de nettopp har presentert

2 Likes

La oss håpe dette de-risker caset og at nye investorer dukker opp. Elabs begynner virkelig å leke godt med de store.

4 Likes

Tror og håper dette er kommet for å bli.

1 Like

Kan kanskje være en oppkjøpskandidat for større aktører som ønsker å være eksponert / entre denne delen av markedet?

Det stemmer fint overens med det som blir nevnt i pressemeldingen til Lenovo.

Lenovo Aura Edition is the result of a multi-year collaboration with Intel that offers users the ultimate in premium build, design, and innovative technologies. In addition to the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 13 Aura Edition , the Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i Aura Edition (15″, 9) is the epitome of premium build and innovative technology, offering a unique blend of features tailored to enhance the user experience:

• Smart Share : Enables seamless AI-driven image sharing between smartphones and laptops. Users can effortlessly tap a supported smartphone on the screen’s edge, prompting the laptop to automatically launch the Smart Share app on both devices, allowing for a simple drag-and-drop transfer of recent photos. The feature supports both Android and IOS platforms.
2 Likes

I tillegg beskriver de løsningen slik:

Connectivity is seamless with Wi-Fi® 7 and Bluetooth® 5.4, allowing for fast and stable wireless connections. Multiple ports, including Thunderbolt™ 4, provide versatile options for connecting peripherals, transferring data quickly, and expanding the laptop’s capabilities.

3 Likes

Stilig.

11 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

Skal jeg gjette så har Lenovo en form for eksklusivitet på denne sensoren en periode, ettersom de virker å ha samarbeidet dypt ifm utviklingen av sensoren. Mulig også Lenovo er partneren de har sagt de utvikler sensoren med

Nydelig

Det hersker vel liten tvil om at dette kommer til å rulles ut hardt i alle AI-laptops fremover.

6 Likes

“Smart Share is an AirDrop killer” :star_struck:

1 Like

Gjenta «AirDrop killer» 3 ganger etter meg :sunglasses:

6 Likes

"Many companies have tried, but I think Lenovo has finally cracked the code with Smart Share, and even put the Cupertino crew to shame. "
Fin den også :grin:

4 Likes

Mashable has a very positive review with the Tapping being also in the headline

3 Likes

"Many companies have tried, but I think Lenovo has finally cracked the code with Smart Share, and even put the Cupertino crew to shame. How? Well all it takes is a gentle tap on the side of the screen, and before you know it, your most recent photos pop up on screen for you to save.

Using a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to transfer data, and measuring vibrations in the X1 Carbon from that knock to establish that connection, the effect is instantaneous and a massive time saver of having to upload to cloud and redownload.

This can cut a lot of corners for hard workers."

Bluetooth og Wi-Fi kommer ofte opp som konkurrerende tech i Elabs-fora. På tide å innse at de passer godt i fusion med Elabs AI-platformen?

Ps. Så tror jeg ikke nødvendigvis vi ser to-sifret prosentvis oppgang i morgen. MEN, du verden så godt og deriskende dette var.

3 Likes

ZDnet :ok_hand::gem::norway:

4 Likes

Easy to implement for all other OEMs via Intel :wink:

The next core is Smart Share, a unique AI feature powered by technology from Elliptic Labs. Through the Intel Unison technology and Elliptic’s software, you can send photos from your phone to your PC just by tapping the phone against the side of the screen. You can see this in action in our video above. Even if you have other ways to transfer photos, this looks like it will be snap-simple and won’t automatically share photos you didn’t need to send. (Plus, it just feels futuristic.)

I spoke to an Elliptic representative for some background. In this Smart Share implementation, the AI company’s technology is entirely software-based, using sensors already existing in PC hardware to perform the desired functions. The software can detect the presence and motion of the phone, focusing on non-optical sensors for privacy. Unison is the avenue for this particular function, but since Elliptic doesn’t require specialized hardware, you’ll find other use cases. Elliptic has software on 500 million devices and has worked with Lenovo since 2019. The company is based in Norway, with offices around the world.

6 Likes

Kan hende ikke, men det burde man se. Mottakelsen/omtalen er jo overveldende positiv. Nesten ikke til å tro.

2 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/cnn-underscored/electronics/lenovo-thinkbook-twist-ideapad-5x-yoga-slim-7i-aura-thinkpad-x1-carbon-gen-13

Smart Modes aren’t the only Aura Edition perks, though, as Smart Share allows for easier cross-device image sharing for both iPhones and Android devices. In our presentation time, I actually saw someone drag and drop images from an iPhone onto a PC laptop, edit the images and send them back to the Apple-made handset. What’s next, Cowboys and Giants fans tailgating in harmony?

4 Likes