Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Flyr - Småprat

Hvem er det?

What traffic numbers can we expect for July? Flyr has only 10 planes! I think this fact will limit the number of passengers!

Technically the set up is perfect for a substantial move to the upside, but the volume is still to low to make a definitive prediction. I have bought with an avg. lower than 1.10. As long as this support holds, I think chances are good that we go higher from here.

10 planes puts a ceiling on the number of passengers. Wizz for instance has 162 planes! if the number of passengers will still remain around 200 000, then the share price can’t rise above 1.2 NOK.

Coincidentally or not, 1.20 is the next level of resistence. Not the move I was refering to earlier, since that is on a weekly timeframe. I am thinking it will start to get some traction next week, with a potential target of 1.33.

Do you have a position in FLYR?

Yes, I have. I am also considering selling NAS tomorrow and buying additional Flyr. Do you think it’s a good plan, i.e. with a bigger upside than staying in NAS? I think NAS numbers tomorrow will be very good.

Just looked at the NAS chart and the technical set up is similar for both companies. Perhaps not surprising as we are in the summer months and the height of global travel. Don’t know if it is wise to stay in both or just FLYR though.

1 Like

the only difference is that the traffic numbers for NAS will be published tomorrow and for FLYR on Friday! may be it will be possible to use this.

1 Like

Yeah, I figure there will be further lift for FLYR tomorrow if NAS’ numbers are good.
How can they not be with the whole SAS debacle… :slight_smile:

Yes, it will be more reasonable to remain with NAS, i.e. not to switch to FLYR!

NAS numbers are over 2,2 million! I think the upside for NAS is now bigger than for FLYR. FLYR is already on 1,2NOK.

Seems to be some heavy resistance too, in this area. I took profits here. Good luck!

1 Like

why didn’t you wait for tomorrow’s traffic numbers of FLYR?

1 Like

I don’t follow fundamentals much, I trade almost exclusively based on charts; patterns, volume and price action. Right now the stock has negative momentum on lower timeframes, and the assumption is that we will get a pullback on the 4hr chart to make a higher low. If so, I will re-enter - if not, I will wait for a better set up.

This is typical for consolidation patterns as you can see below. We are making a neutral triangle and the direction in which it will break will determine my next move.

The weekly chart is still pretty bullish IMO, but I want confirmation tomorrow that we get continuation and not “sell the news”.

2 Likes

Thanks! Very rational thinking.

What do you think about NAS momentum in a shorter timeframe. Will it rise or pull back on Monday for instance. In NAS there is also anticipation of a profit in Q2.

1 Like

Flyr AS - Traffic figures for July 2022

Very good traffic numbers for FLYR! Compared to June it rose even more than NAS. Possible that you sold yourself out too early :frowning:

That’s the thing about trading vs. investing - it doesn’t matter if one sells too early, you can always re-enter at a higher price as long as other things I mentioned technically are positive. As I said earlier, I don’t care too much about fundamentals. I simply follow a tradeplan and that has helped my portfolio immensly this year. You can see that the stock is down today, despite the positive numbers. Why? I don’t know, but the chart was telling me this could happen.

2 Likes

I secured a small profit today. At the end of the month they are releasing the half year numbers, and panic will hit the market. They have probably lost money 5 of 6 months in 1H. And only made 10-15 mnok in July. This will probably make it clear for everybody that they will need a capital injection.

1 Like

Jeg liker din nyfunnede kynisme og godt å høre at porteføljen din gjør det bra.

1 Like