Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

Gentian Diagnostics

Interesting names that has been showing on the shareholder list lately.
P53 Invest, with Susanne S. onboard (former Artic biotec analyst covering the stock) have bought 110.000 in January
TD Veen AS, (Skagen fonder founder), is in with 80.000 in January.

3 Likes

P53 invest is a new player for me. Thanks for the info. Interesting

GENT-ME: RESULTS FROM CALPROTECTIN STUDY

08:15
	Moss 20.03.18

Gentian Diagnostics AS is pleased to announce that the results from a study
investigating performance of calprotectin in diagnosis of bacterial infections
and distinguishing between bacterial and viral infections were published at the
International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine in Brussels.

The study group consisted of 144 healthy noninfected controls and 288 patients
with confirmed etiology of their infections, 185 patients with bacterial
infection (Bacterial pneumonia and Streptococcal tonsillitis), 54 with viral
infection, 26 with mycoplasma infection and 23 with bacterial infection as a
secondary infection to influenza.
Performance of Calprotectin in diagnosis of bacterial infections as well as in
distinguishing between bacterial and viral infections was compared to
performance of two more investigated biomarkers, Procalcitonin (PCT) and Heparin
Binding Protein (HBP). Compared to healthy subjects, all three biomarkers were
significantly elevated in all diagnosis. Calprotectin level was significantly
higher in all diagnosis caused by bacterial infections compared to levels in
viral infections. Concentration of PCT in bacterial pneumonia was significantly
higher than the concentration in the viral group, whereas the levels in
Streptococcal tonsillitis and in Mycoplasma pneumoniae were not significantly
different compared to levels in patients with viral infections. HBP
concentration was not significantly different in viral and bacterial infections.
Calprotectin was the only biomarker with ability to distinguish between
bacterial infections caused by Streptococcus or Mycoplasma and viral infections.

Study results indicate that Calprotectin is a promising biomarker for diagnosis
of bacterial infections as well as for differentiation between bacterial and
viral infections. Calprotectin is superior to HBP in differentiation between
viral and bacterial infections. It is also superior to Procalcitonin in
differentiation between viral infections, and Streptococcal or Mycoplasma
infections.
Rapid determination of serum/plasma calprotectin might improve the management of
infections and allow more selective use of antibiotics.

The study was conducted in collaboration with Karolinska Institute and Uppsala
University.

Please see the enclosed poster for additional information.

For further information, please contact

Er ikke dette gode nyheter?

1 Like

Det er gode nyheter, men relativt forventet, ser man pÄ kursutviklingen.

Tror det er skuffende salg som holder igjen. GĂ„r det litt tregere enn ventet? Anyone?

Hvor langt ned tror dere den kan gÄ og hva mÄ til for Ä skyte fart? UtÄlmodig.

@pdx

Hei. Er det mulig Ä fÄ til at vi kan legge Merkur aksjer til pÄ «Mine favoritter»? Takker

2 Likes

Jeg fÞlger ikke med sÄ veldig mye pÄ denne men la merke til endel nedsalg fra kjente investorer pÄ topp 20 mellom februar og mars. Ser ut som mange rÞmmer fra denne nÄ. Bl.a HÄkon SÊter(som hyppet med 90 gangeren), Þyenlegen OM holding, statoil og storebrand, og viola(Rasmussen). Mange av disse har en kost pÄ omtrentlig 35kr, sÄ tjener en god slant likevel.

Vatne/Lioness gÄr mot strÞmmen og tar imot nesten alle aksjene.

Tror neppe at det blir mindre nedsalg i april og nÄ i mai. Kvartallsrapporten viser en omsetningsvekt fra 9 mill i Q1 2018 til 10 mill Q1 2019, og Ärsrapporten 2018 viser omsetningsvekst fra 28 mill i 2017 til 40 mill i 2018. God prosentvekst, men det er jo sÄ smÄtt fremdeles

2 Likes

Tror ikke du skal se sÄ negativt pÄ salgsutviklingen. Cystatin C salget er veldig avhengig av timing pÄ store ordre/leveringer og forventes Ä hente seg inn i 2kv/3kv.
fCAL salget ser jo ut til Ä stige godt og det forventes jo der snart en FDA godkjennelse som kan sette ytterligere fart pÄ salget.

SÄ vÊr tÄlmodig og stay long :+1:

Dette er veldig positivt, tror det kan snu sentimentet i aksjen selv om dette sikkert blir en elendig dag i markedet generelt.
GENT-ME: GENTIAN BECOMES SOLE REAGENT SUPPLIER IN SALES CHANNEL AGREEMENT BETWEEN ROCHE AND BÜHLMANN FOR FCAL TURBO

08:10
	Moss, 13.08.2019

Gentian Diagnostics is pleased to announce an agreement as sole reagent supplier
in a sales channel agreement between Roche Diagnostics, the in vitro diagnostics
(IVD) market leader, and Gentians sales, marketing and development partner
BÜHLMANN Laboratories AG. Gentian will deliver the BÜHLMANN fCAL turbo
immunoassay reagents for the Roche/BÜHLMANN co-branded test-kit, supplied with a
large install-base of clinical chemistry instruments, the COBAS c501/502
series. With this agreement the innovative product for high volume fecal testing
and monitoring of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) will be available to Roches
laboratory customers globally.

The market for fecal testing is today mainly served by semi-automatic tests with
less effective workflow and unfavourable handling properties compared to the
innovative BÜHLMANN fCAL turbo. The test is mainly used in Europe, but is in
early stage development in the US and other markets globally. Gentian estimates
that the total market for fecal calprotectin testing was approximately NOK 150
million, with an estimated underlying growth of 10-15%.

First deliveries to the Roche channel is expected from the third quarter 2019,
but volume impact from the agreement will affect Gentians revenue as of 2020.

Gentian has in cooperation with its partner BÜHLMANN delivered the BÜHLMANN
fCAL turbo to the market since 2016 and recorded an 81% sales growth in 2018
with sales reaching NOK 9.9 million. The BÜHLMANN fCAL turbo is the most
automated IVD test system for IBD on the market. It enables laboratories to
provide results faster to their clinicians and to run higher test volumes, based
on the increasing demand for IBD laboratory diagnostic solutions.

Gentians CEO Dr. Hilja Ibert says: With Roche we will have a world class IVD
commercial organization promoting the BÜHLMANN fCAL turbo. This will
significantly increase the awareness of our innovative product. Together, we aim
to improve the management of inflammatory bowel disease.

Dette er interessant, typisk et sÄnt sted der man kan tjene store penger pÄ nyheter i en aksje som absolutt ingen fÞlger.

Men hvor mye verdi til market cap kan dette egentlig vĂŠre verd?

Selskapet kommer med Q2 tall pÄ torsdag og gir nok mer informasjon da.

Men at aksjekursen i et bedre bÞrsklima hadde vÊrt opp 10 % eller mer er jeg rimelig sikker pÄ.

Calprotectin, a promising biomarker for prediction of severe events in sepsis
Moss 27.03.2019

Gentian Diagnostics AS is pleased to announce that the results from a study conducted in collaboration with Karolinska University Hospital are published in Critical Care 2020, Meeting Abstracts from the 40th International Symposium on Intensive Care & Emergency Medicine. The results indicate that calprotectin in plasma is a useful biomarker in prediction of severe events in septic patients and with better performance than other conventional biomarkers.

Prediction of severe events in clinical sepsis is challenging and of great importance for correct treatment and care for the affected patients. The aim of the study was to investigate performance of calprotectin in prediction of early severe events in septic patients and to compare it to the performance of the routine biomarkers, procalcitonin and C-reactive protein (CRP) The study was performed in patients with suspected sepsis at Emergency Department at Karolinska University Hospital.

In the prospective study, blood samples were collected from consecutive patients who triggered a sepsis alert in the emergency department at Karolinska Hospital Huddinge. CRP, procalcitonin, neutrophils, and lymphocytes were analysed according to routine practice. Calprotectin was analysed using a specific particle enhanced turbidimetric assay (GCALÂź, Gentian Diagnostics AS). The composite endpoint, which was termed a severe event, was defined as death, admission to the intensive care unit (ICU) or high dependency unit (HDU) within 48 hours from arrival.
The study included 367 patients with written informed consent, of whom 335 were considered to have an infection (defined as an obtained blood culture and subsequent antibiotic therapy for at least 4 days or until discharge or death), and 32 had no infection. 74 patients (22%) with infection developed a severe event.

Analysis of the area under the receiver-operating characteristic (ROC) curve for prediction of severe events showed superiority for p-calprotectin, compared with procalcitonin and neutrophil-lymphocyte-ratio, both regarding all sepsis alert cases and regarding the patients with an infection. In addition, there was a trend toward superior performance compared to CRP.

Results from this study show that in patients with sepsis, the level of p-calprotectin was significantly higher in those who subsequently developed severe events. P-calprotectin was superior to traditional biomarkers for prediction of severe events in clinical sepsis.

For further information, please contact:

Hilja Ibert

CEO, Gentian Diagnostics

E-mail: [email protected]

Cell Phone: +47 919 05 242

Njaal Kind

CFO, Gentian Diagnostics

E-mail: [email protected]

Cell Phone. +47 919 06 525

NĂ„r oppdager dette forumet denne bortgjemte perle?

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/509241

Dette er enda mer aktuelt i dag enn da du skrev innlegget i august 2019!

Enig, spennende selskap med flinke fagfolk.
Har hatt den i lang tid, men det er vanskelig Ä fÄ fart i forum pÄ aksjer som fÄ fÞlger og har lav likviditet. Kan forsÞke Ä bidra etter sommerferien.

Ser frem til til bidrag fra en som har fĂžlgt selskapet over lengre tid! :wink:

I dette selskapet er det fortsatt mulig med inngang til “startkurs”. Jeg satser pĂ„ at Q2 vil vise samme positive tendens som Q1 og da kanskje fĂ„ markedet til Ă„ oppdage hva som er i ferd med Ă„ skje!
Kanskje ikke helt tilfeldig at S. Myrseth har valgt dette selskapet som sin favoritt for 2020?
Dette er det andre selskapet jeg har handlet i pÄ Merkur. Kom meg inn i Softox fÞr de fleste oppdaget det. HÄper pÄ samme opplegg i dette selskapet.

Hvorfor er det ingen aktivitet pÄ Gentian forumet?

Jeg mener gentian har stÞrst potensial ift. alle selskapene pÄ Oslo bÞrs.

Er spent pÄ Q2 resultatene som kommer snart. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Antagelig mÄ kursen doble seg fÞr flere deltagere pÄ dette forum oppdager selskapet. Mao helt som normalt

2 Likes

Helt klart. Er helt forvirret da Gent bare Þker salget hver kvartal, men det er lite omlÞp av aksjen pÄ bÞrs.

Har mange venner som kjĂžper(horder) gent aksjen i skjul. Jeg mener og har mangr innsidere at aksjen kan minst bli 200 kr aksjen i lĂžpet av 2021.

Masse omsetning hos gentian de siste dagene. Er allerde 60% i pluss. :money_mouth_face::blush::muscle:

Har troen pÄ at aksjen blir ca. 85 kr i lÞpet av mÄneden.