Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Grieg Seafood (GSF)

Starter en tråd om GRIEG SEAFOOD (GSF.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Grieg Seafood ASA, through its subsidiaries, operates as a fish farming company. It engages in the production and sale of farmed salmon and trout.

The company supplies its fish products to customers in the European Union, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, the Russian Federation, Asia, and other markets. Grieg Seafood ASA was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Ojoh @AAA @Totoro @Pablo @TopMonkey @Ramona @griggen @hensla @rayman @Lillkrisa @solenergi @blaahval @Khaldr @Flaskepanter @pdx

1 Like

Grieg Seafood ASA: Notice to attend Annual General Meeting

The Annual General Meeting of Grieg Seafood ASA will be held in the company’s premises at Grieg Gaarden, C. Sundts gate 17-19 in Bergen, Norway, on Tuesday 12 June 2018 at 10:00 am (CEST).

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Grieg Seafood ASA via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.GlobeNewswire.HUG2194530

Grieg Seafood ASA: Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling

Det innkalles herved til ordinær generalforsamling i Grieg Seafood ASA tirsdag 12. juni 2018 kl 10.00 på selskapets kontor i Grieg Gaarden, C. Sundts gate 17-19 i Bergen.

Denne opplysningen er informasjonspliktig etter verdipapirhandelloven §5-12.

Innkalling til generalforsamling 2018

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.GlobeNewswire.HUG2194531

Flagging i Grieg Seafood ASA

OM Holding AS har i dag, 13. august 2018, kjøpt 110.000 aksjer i Grieg Seafood
ASA og eier etter dette 5.644.379 aksjer i selskapet, tilsvarende en eierandel
på 5,0%.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=457000

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180813.OBI.20180813S83

Grieg Seafood ASA: Presentation of second quarter 2018

Grieg Seafood ASA will present its second quarter 2018 report at “Hordaland på Børs” on Wednesday 22 August 2018 at 09:00 CEST.

The event will take place at Hotel Scandic Flesland Airport, Bergen.

Present:  
CEO Andreas Kvame
CFO Atle Harald Sandtorv

The presentation will also be available on Norwegian webcast at 09:00 CEST on www.griegseafood.com.

The report will be published 22 August 2018 at 06:00 CEST.

RSVP:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone:  (+47) 93 45 93 94

Welcome!

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180815.GlobeNewswire.HUG2210829

Grieg Seafood ASA: Q2 2018 - High harvest volume in Q2

Highlights - Q2 2018

Highest harvest volume for a quarter (22 568 tonnes)

High prices on strong demand

EBIT/kg NOK 18.89, total EBIT NOK 426 million

Good production in Finnmark, BC and on Shetland

Production in Rogaland negatively impacted by PD

Algal bloom causing loss of 1 000 tonnes in BC

Estimated harvest for the year is 75 000 tonnes, up 20% from 2017

Dividend of NOK 2.00 per share paid out

Results Q2 2018

The Grieg Seafood Group harvested 22 568 tonnes of salmon in Q2 2018, compared to 18 503 tonnes in Q2 2017, an increase of approximately 22%.

The average spot price (Nasdaq Salmon Index) for the period was NOK 68.81 per kg, up by NOK 0.98 per kg compared to the same period in 2017. The average realized price for Grieg Seafood was down by NOK 3.21 per kg comparing these quarters. This was partly due to a combination of a high proportion of harvesting towards the end of the quarter when prices were lower, and partly due to lower price achievement for PD-affected fish from Rogaland

Grieg Seafood’s total operating income in Q2 2018 amounted to NOK 2 318.7 million, an increase of 14% compared to the same period last year.

The farming cost (total cost related to fish harvested this quarter) decreased by NOK 1.54 per kg compared to the same quarter last year. Higher harvested volume in Finnmark and BC contributed positively.

The Group’s EBIT before fair value adjustment of biological assets was NOK 426.3 million during the quarter, compared to NOK 392.3 million in the same quarter of 2017. EBIT per kg amounted to NOK 18.89 for the period, down from NOK 21.20 in Q2 2017.

Strategic priorities

Grieg Seafood has an overall goal of increasing production by at least 10% annually until 2020, with the main growth in 2019. Furthermore, the Group has an ambition to achieve production cost at or below the industry average.

Continued access to high-quality smolt is critical to ensure future growth. In addition, larger smolt will result in shorter production time in sea, thus contributing to reduced biological risk and increased survival. Another essential aspect of Grieg Seafood’s growth strategy is the increased utilization of the Group’s licenses. High site flexibility is essential to improve utilization, and Grieg Seafood cooperates with local authorities on an ongoing basis to optimize flexibility.

Increased volumes, improved capacity utilization and shorter production time in sea will contribute to higher efficiency and reduced production costs. The Group also continually undertakes cost-reducing initiatives and has established an internal improvement program, scheduled to run until 2020.

Market developments

Salmon prices were very volatile in the second quarter of 2018. Despite of this the average price level was high compared to Q1 2018. The salmon supply has been higher month by month compared to Q2 2017, which in relation to the high average prices confirms the strong underlying demand for farmed salmon.

The Group’s total share of fixed price contracts in Norway in Q2 2018 was 27%. For Q3 the share of fixed price contracts is estimated to be 31%, with an estimate of 30% for the full year.

Outlook

Supply growth is limited and expected to stabilize going forward. The strong underlying demand for salmon is likely to continue, and prices are expected to remain strong for the rest of 2018.

Grieg Seafood expects to harvest approximately 17 100 tonnes in Q3 2018 and 75 000 tonnes for the full year 2018, corresponding to an increase of 20% from 2017. The full year estimate has been reduced by 5 000 tonnes due to PD in Rogaland and algal bloom in BC.

Please find enclosed the company’s Q2 2018 report and presentation.

For further information, please contact:

CEO Andreas Kvame (cell phone: +47 907 71 441)

CFO Atle Harald Sandtorv (cell phone +47 908 45 252)

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

GSF Q2 2018 Presentation
GSF Q2 2018 Report

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180822.GlobeNewswire.HUG2212150

Kan bli morsomt her utover høsten :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nylige kursmål

Pareto: Kjøp 155 (160) - 13.08.20
ABG: Kjøp 146 (143) - 12.08.20
Fearnley: Kjøp 130 - 12.08.20

2 Likes

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/sjomat/2020/08/18/7556632/kraftig-resultatsmell-for-grieg-seafood

Føler at GSF og Lerøy nesten alltid skuffer, i motsetning til Salmar.
På langsikt vil også GSF også være et bra case.

1 Like

Fra DNB Markets i dag:

“Grieg Seafoods har i dag innledet ukens rekke med kvartalstall fra sjømatsektoren. Selskapets operasjonelle EBIT i kvartalet endte på NOK 3 mill mot vårt estimat og konsensus på NOK 33-39 mill. Den underliggende driften både i Norge og Canada leverte bedre tall enn ventet, men de rapporterte tallene ble blant annet tynget av juridiske kostnader knyttet til virksomheten på Newfoundland. Selskapet venter et slaktevolum på 95k tonn for hele året. Det innebærer at guidet nivået for året er ned fra 100k. En kontraktsdekning på 63% for Q3, med priser avtalt over dagens nivå, vil etter vårt syn sammen med bedre underliggende drift i Norge og Canada kunne veie opp for rapporterte Q2-tall under estimatene ved åpning i dag. Kursen lå ved stengetid i går på NOK 107.20 pr aksje. Vi har før eventuelle justeringer på grunnlag av rapporten en kjøpsanbefaling med et kursmål på NOK 145 pr aksje.”

Ikke så negativt som fryktet før børsåpning. Noe kursen ser ut til å gjenspeile.

1 Like

“Aksjekjøpene i Grieg Seafood beløper seg til rundt 30–40 millioner kroner i samme periode og gjør at Ferd seiler opp blant de 30 største aksjonærene.”

1 Like

Mye på engang her om dagen for GSF og laks :sweat_smile: . Selv satser jeg på inngang igjen mellom 88-90.

Kjøpte selv nettopp en pott på 92, kommer til å fylle på om den går under 90 :slight_smile:

Men er litt skeptisk til meldingen som kom i går.

GSF: MISTANKE OM ILA VED ANLEGGET VINNALANDET I HAMMERFEST KOMMUNE

Oslo (TDN Direkt): Etter egen prøvetaking fra anlegget Vinnalandet i Hammerfest kommune mistenker Grieg Seafood sykdommen infeksiøs lakseanemi (ILA) på lokaliteten.

Det bekrefter Grieg Seafood til TDN Direkt torsdag.

Selskapet har varslet Mattilsynet om mistanken, som vil følge opp med ytterligere prøver for å bekrefte eller avkrefte mistanken.

1 Like

Kjøpt selv idag, denne har en tendens til å snu rundt 90, bunnet vel ut på 89 i mars mener jeg å huske.

Nice! klør litt i fingrene på inngang nå kjenner jeg :smile: Ja, enig. Hadde vært betryggende med en avklaring på dette innen kort tid. Og da helst en avkreftelse på mistanken, selvfølgelig :wink:

Hvor stor effekten av et slikt funn er for kursen på lang sikt er jeg alt for fersk til å mene noe om, men kan strekke meg til å si at jeg har troen på GSF på lang sikt, basert på det jeg har lest om selskapet, og laks generelt de siste månedene.

Har selv troen på Grieg i det lange løp, men har kun brukt den til å swing trade med de siste månedene da de har hatt noen fartsdempere som har stoppet opp den store tilbakegangen pre-corona som de andre lakse selskapene har hatt.

1 Like

Generelt veldig lite å si på kursen når man ser på tidligere utbrudd.

1 Like