Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Hamlet Pharma analyse (HAMLET)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/380261955_Prophylactic_Effect_in_the_Gut_Microbiota_After_Oral_Administration_of_HAMLET_Results_of_a_Case_Control_Study

1 Like

Q3 rapport som egentlig er Q1 rapport

In the third quarter of the 2023-2024 fiscal year, Hamlet BioPharma successfully raised approximately MSEK 46.7 through a rights issue, which was completed without guarantees, surpassing expectations. This capital infusion will support the ongoing funding of clinical projects and the development portfolio. The crucial backing from long-term shareholders and the addition of new investors were instrumental to this success. The market’s positive response following the rights issue further highlights the increasing interest and confidence in our strategic market positioning.

BLADDER CANCER
In the third quarter, we have communicated new findings showing that Alpha1H triggers a potent immune response in patients with bladder cancer. A rapid and sustained increase in multiple immune proteins was detected by advanced analysis technology. This is of significant interest, as immune responses with an anti-tumor profile can be highly protective. The findings add a new dimension to the mechanism of action of Alpha1H.
The beneficial profile of this immune response is shown by a lack of significant side effects, in contrast to other drugs such as BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin). These findings, which are published in the journal Cancer Medicine, strengthens the potential of Alpha1H as a new investigational drug for the treatment of bladder cancer.
The company has recently secured large-scale production of the Alpha1 peptide from the Polypeptide Group, which will be essential for the advance towards Phase III trials.

BLADDER PAIN SYNDROME
Results from the ongoing phase II trial on Bladder Pain Syndrome has shown promising results, supporting the use of anakinra in this patient group. The pain score was reduced after treatment, and the quality of life increased in this severely disabled patient group. In addition, laboratory tests showed a convincing reduction in pain molecules after treatment, suggesting a direct effect of treatment at the molecular level. The study is continuing to define anakinra as a treatment option in this patient group.

STRATEGIC ALLIANCES AND COMMERCIAL COLLABORATIONS
To promote our growth and global reach, Hamlet BioPharma has entered into strategic collaborations with topinternational advisory firms. Alpha1H was the first asset identified, but the commercial collaborations may also include the immunotherapy projects. These partnerships are focused on enhancing our commercial strategies and broadening our networking within the industry to find new partnerships and strengthen existing ones. These alliances are important as they help in navigating the complex global regulatory and commercial landscapes
and in exploring new opportunities.
We thank our shareholders, for their commitment to the company and trust in our vision. We also thank our competent, multinational team and our external partners and experts for their invaluable contributions.

https://www.youtube.com/live/eyeF69g9MbU?feature=shared

:eyes::eyes::boom:

Alpha1H - Blåscancer: Framgångsrika kliniska studier, Fast-track-status och utveckling av FDA dialog mot Fas III studier.
Kliniska data visar starka anti-tumöreffekter hos Alpha1H-behandlade patienter.

1. Dosberoende minskning av tumörstorlek

Behandlingen resulterade i ett fullständigt eller partiellt svar hos 82 % av tumörerna som behandlades med 8,5 mM och hos 45 % som behandlades med 1,7 mM Alpha1H.

1. Förändringar i tumören

Vävnader som fanns kvar i patienten efter behandlingen hade förlorat sina tumöregenskaper och blivit mer “friska”, definierat med avancerad teknologi.
Fast-track-status för Alpha1H vid behandling av urinblåsecancer är en kvalitetsstämpel för både bolaget och Alpha1H som läkemedel.

1. I november erhöll bolaget fast-track status från FDA för Alpha1H för behandling av blåscancer. Den positiva bedömningen från FDA bygger på FDA:s tidigare godkännande av IND-ansökan (Investigational New Drug Application) för Alpha1H.

2. Fast-track status ger bolaget en rad strategiska fördelar, inklusive mer intensiv vägledning från FDA under den kliniska utvecklingsfasen för Alpha1H som stärker bolagets position för diskussioner med potentiella kommersiella partners.
    Nya kliniska data visar ett kraftfullt immunsvar med skyddande effekter
    triggat av Alpha1H

Nya kliniska data visar att Alpha1H också fungerar som immunterapi, med oväntat starka effekter på immunsvaret i urinblåsan. Detta ökar Alpha1Hs starka potential som cancerläkemedel.

1. Det snabba Immunsvaret aktiverades redan efter den första behandlingen och kvarstod under en månads behandlingsperiod.

2. Det påvisade immunsvaret visar minst lika stark aktivitet som hos patienter behandlade med BCG, som idag är förstahandsvalet för många patienter med allvarligare cancer i urinblåsan.

3. Till skillnad från BCG behandling, som ofta medför svåra biverkningar, sågs inga allvarliga biverkningar med Alpha1H behandlingen.

4. Det råder idag brist på tillgång till BCG och bristen förväntas kvarstå i flera år. FDA understryker behovet av nya behandlingsmetoder.

Immunterapi mot infektioner och smärttillstånd
IL1-RA - behandling av ‘‘Bladder pain syndrom’’

1. Bolaget har slutfört den första delen av en kontrollerad klinisk studie med patienter med svår blåssmärta där en betydande andel svarade positivt på behandlingen.

2. Smärtskalan minskade efter behandling och livskvalitén ökade. Effekten är även säkerhetsställd molekylärt genom att mäta mängden smärtmolekyler.

3. Bolaget har patenterat användningen av anakinra (IL-1RA) mot blåssmärta. I den pågående Fas II studien sker nu dialoger med klinik och myndigheter.

IL1-RA behandling av återkommande akut cystit

1. Bolaget har i djurförsök visat att behandling med läkemedlet anakinra (IL-1RA) förhindrar allvarliga infektioner i urinvägarna, inklusive njurinfektioner som kan orsaka sepsis.

2. Behandlingen var effektiv även mot infektioner orsakade av antibiotikaresistenta bakterier, vilket definierar denna terapi som ett alternativ eller komplement till antibiotika.

3. Rekryteringen av patienter till Fas II studien har avslutats och analys av studieresultat pågår.

4. Top-line data publiceras när randomiseringen har brutits och studien har avblindats för detaljerad analys av behandlingsresultaten.

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Complete skulle vel nesten bety at data er klare?

Det jeg tenker.

Sterk underliggende momentum nå. Vi fikk en mini CwH ved 2.30 som brøt opp med target ~4.5. Den nådde vi perfekt. Møtte motstand 4.5-5 sek som også er 3 års high.

I weekly har vi nå en begynnende CwH. Om ovennevnte studie kommer de neste dagene med positivt utfall (noe jeg regner med basert på BPS studien), så kommer vi sannsynligvis bryte opp av denne.

Som kjent fra tidligere, target ved CwH er koppens høyde. I dette tilfelle samsvarer det perfekt med fib på topp siden rundt ~18 sek, selvsagt da i et lengre perspektiv.

Synes det står i samsvar med den fundamentale utviklingen som skjer her, spesielt da mtp alpha1h som deres kjerne produkt. Mistenker det er store sjanser for partner her i år.

1 Like

Nå får vi se om den er redo.

1 Like

Botten av trend kanalen nå etter markedet sikret gevinst etter de siste 350-400%ene. Nå dobbel botten med støtte av MA.

Sikter +50% nå i September/oktober.

Stiltes spørsmål vedrørende ny FDA status (accelerated approval?) på forrige presstreff. Videre to/tre studieresultat i høst.

1 Like

Strong, dose-dependent anti-tumor effects were detected in Alpha1H treated patients for a combination of molecular and clinical indicators. A complete or partial response was observed in 88% of the tumors in the 8.5 mM group, compared to 47% of tumors treated with 1.7 mM of Alpha1H. The frequency of tumors with a complete response increased from 27% in the 1.7 mM to 44% in the 8.5 mM group. The average size reduction was 59% in the 8.5 mM group compared to 30% in the 1.7 mM group and 5% in the placebo group.

Treatment further triggered rapid tumor cell death by apoptosis, which is a beneficial mechanism of cell death with low toxicity. Alpha1H reached tumor tissue where it was taken up, as shown by the increased detection of Alpha1H in tumor biopsies from patients treated with the higher treatment dose. Intravesical Alpha1H administrations were followed by rapid, dose-dependent tumor cell shedding, resulting in increased cell numbers in the urine after each instillation, compared to each pre-instillation sample. The response was dose dependent, as defined by significantly higher cell numbers in patients receiving 8.5 mM compared to 1.7 mM of Alpha1H.

Alpha1H treatment further inhibited the expression of cancer gene networks, including bladder cancer genes. Tumor tissue that remained after treatment was changed in most patients, had lost tumor characteristics, and become more similar to healthy tissue. Drug-related side effects were not recorded, except for local irritation at the site of instillation.

1 Like

Wave 2 :money_mouth_face::sunglasses:

1 Like