Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Kitron (KIT)

Sluttet på 7,78 En flott Kitron/Funcom dag:clap:

4 Likes

Denne la jeg ikke merke til i går

1 Like

Er vel et par år siden sist nedbemanning i Arendal. Da var det ca 80 som forsvant. Resultatet blir vel bedre marginer, høyere kurs og større utbytte :wink:

3 Likes

Reduserte med 15% her i dag, kommer til å gå inn igjen hvis den faller tilbake mot midten/nedre del av 500 dagers linear regression channel.

Fra HO Spekuleres i om det kommer til å dryppe ikke så rent lite på Kitron pga. av denne avtalen.
Kan bety mye for Kitron dette:

Kongsberg Defence Systems har signert en eksklusivitetsavtale om å levere hele kampsystemet til alle Tyssenkrupps ubåter. For å bli eneleverandør inngår Kongsberg, Thyssenkrupp og Atlas samarbeid og etablerer et joint ventureselskap i Norge.

• Dette er en historisk milepel for vår forsvarsvirksomhet og en stor anerkjennelse av vår spisskompetanse innen sjøforsvarssystemer. Avtalen innehar et potensiale på mer enn NOK 15 milliarder for Kongsberg Gruppen over de neste tiårene, og legger grunnlaget for betydelig aktivitet og et stort antall arbeidsplasser for norsk industri, sier Geir Håøy, konsernsjef i Kongsberg Gruppen.

Vil minne om at Kitron er etablert i Tyskland. Uansett så blir det nok avtaler om leveranser i dette programmet.
“We’re well positioned to take
advantage of that increase with close co-operation with all major suppliers including the ThyssenKrupp and Rheinmetall group.”

http://www.kitron.com/Global/Reports%20and%20Presentations/QA%20session%20transcript%20from%20Kitron%20ASA%20CMD%202017.pdf

3 Likes

Ja er glad jeg sitter med det samme antall aksjer som før, tror 2017 kommer til å bli det beste året vi har sett fra Kitron.

Future of the Norwegian Defense Industry-Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022
Published by Strategic Defence Intelligence Mar 03 2017 Category Defence And Security

The Future of the Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.

This report offers detailed analysis of the Norwegian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.

In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -

• The Norwegian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Norwegian defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
  • Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
  • Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Norwegian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
  • Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
  • Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
  • Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Norwegian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis

Scope

• Norway’s total defense expenditure values US$6 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach US$7.6 billion by 2022; this can be attributed to military modernization initiatives and training programs that are expected to be executed during the forecast period. A considerable portion of the budget is anticipated to be directed towards the procurement of military aircraft such as the F-35 fighter aircraft, the Norwegian All Weather Search and Rescue Helicopter (NAWSARH) program, maritime patrol aircraft, Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM), upgrade and support for C-130J aircraft, the soldier modernization program, cyber security, and the purchase of advanced technology equipment. In addition, the defense budget will likely be driven by participation in peacekeeping initiatives. During 2013-2017, the average capital expenditure allocation stood at 27.5% of the total defense budget, and this is expected to increase to 32% during the forecast period.
  • On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$34.8 billion for defense purposes, of which US$11.1 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. Norway pursuing a long term plan to reorganize and restructure its military and the country plans to enhance cost efficiencies as a part of its long term investment plan. As a part of restructuring effort Norway plans to transform its military forces in to more compact yet effectively equipped force with upgraded strike capability, capable of prolonged operations on frontlines with Russia. The country cost-efficiency initiative is a vital component of a much larger multiple branch capital spending plan, that intends to yield significant savings to fund a higher level of combat readiness, modern capabilities and fire power with Norwegian defense structure as well as military organization. The country plans to invest about US$300 million, which would be yielded form cost-efficiency drive to assuage perennial under funding issues with the Norwegian military forces, inclusive of Army, Air Force and Navy between the periods 2017-2020. To affect cost savings, the Norwegian government plans to close 11 military bases across the country and divert resources to fund capital acquisitions for military forces.
  • The MoD is expected to invest in fighters & multirole aircrafts, diesel electric submarines MRO, Multi-role aircraft MRO, and Multi-mission helicopters

Reasons to buy

• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Norwegian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
  • The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
  • Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
  • A deep qualitative analysis of the Norwegian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts

Companies Mentioned
Kongsberg Defense and Aerospace AS
Forsvarets ForskningsInstitutt (FFI)
NAMMO AS (Nordic Ammunition Group)
Kitron
Thales Norway AS
UmoeMandal and Eidsvoll Electronics AS (Eidel)

2 Likes

For en forutsigbar aksje! Her kommer pullbacken akkurat som forventet for 8 dager siden. Skulle bare en tur innom 7,78

Herfra sliter jeg litt mer med å forutsi kursen. Jeg synes det ser ut til å at motstanden på 7kr var ganske stor, så da burde støtten der også være bra sterk.

3 Likes

Jaggu spratt ikke Kitron tilbake til 7,67 igjen!

4 Likes

Kjøpte meg en liten post her forleden, og tar pulsen på den uten den store investeringen. Får evt fylle på hvis det utarter seg noe deilig vekst :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stigande lönsamhet och god tillväxt är en attraktiv mix. Industriproduktionen är på uppsving och tyvärr blomstrar även försvarsindustrin. Efterfrågan lär fortsatt spilla över på underleverantörer som Kitron. Vi säger köp.

https://www.avanza.se/placera/redaktionellt/2017/03/22/pa-god-vag-med-lonsam-tillvaxt.html

6 Likes

Takk for att du fant denne @holmes :ok_hand:

1 Like

Du kan kalle meg Sherlock

Smalt godt i Kitron i går, tror dette er en gyllen kjøpsmulighet.

Det begynner jo å bli litt fristende å kjøpe tilbake de aksjene jeg solgte på 7,68…

2 Likes

Jeg er også snart i kjøpsmodus

1 Like

Der ble jeg i kjøpemodus. Wtf 6,83?

Fikk kjøpt i sluttauksjonen til 6,76. Da er det bare å glemme disse til neste kvartalsrapport.

1 Like

Jeg kjøpte 1000 Kitron aksjer som en liten lyttepost i forrige uke. Vurderer såklart å kjøpe mer. Men hvorfor synker den så mye idag? Bør jeg bli nervøs eller bør jeg kjøpe masse nå (i morgen)?

Kjenner ikke til noen nyheter som skulle dra aksjen ned. Har forholdt meg til denne lineære trenden og tradet etter den med 17% av beholdningen av KIT. Solgte på 7,68 og kjøpte i dag på 6,76. Kjøpte flere aksjer enn jeg solgte.

Har ikke fulgt med på meglerandel i det siste. Har ikke sett KCGG før og NRD (Nordea Bank AB) er jo alene “ansvarlig” for fallet.

Kitron hadde earnings på 0,41 kr i 2016 og skal betale 0,25 kr i utbytte (i mai?). 6,76-0,25/0,41 = 16 i P/E. Guidingen for 2017 er 0-30% bedre resultat enn for 2016. Jeg er rimelig bull i Kitron for å si det sånn! :smile:

1 Like

Hei @Hjalmar kan ikke på det nåværende tidspunkt se noen grunn til att du trenger å bli nervøs . Sitter akkurat nå med 70K aksjer i Kitron. Har solgt 10K i den senere tid, selger ikke mere her. Viss ikke verden tryner, sitter jeg med denne posten i alle fall til 2020.
Skjønner ingenting av dagens nedgang. Må i så fall værer noen som vet noe ikke vi andre aner noe om, skjønner i så fall ikke hva det kan være.
Så ikke dagens nedgang før jeg kom hjem, hadde ellers kjøpt tilbake de 10K.

2 Likes