Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Memes 4 mental helse 1

I want you to act as a public relation officer for OpenAI

Sure, I’d be happy to help as a public relations officer for OpenAI! What can I assist you with?

Make a convincing argument why OpenAI is an appropriate name even if the data sources and source code used in ChatGPT is private and in fact closed. Use exaggerations and rhetorical questions a lot.

Absolutely! OpenAI may sound like a paradoxical name for a company that operates with private and closed data sources and source code. However, the name OpenAI is actually a testament to our commitment to open-sourced research, innovation, and transparency in the field of artificial intelligence.

Let me ask you this: does a restaurant have to reveal all of its recipes to be called “open”? Does a magician have to reveal all of his tricks to be called “open”? Of course not! Similarly, OpenAI’s closed data sources and source code are like the secret recipes of a restaurant or the closely-guarded tricks of a magician.

Furthermore, the name OpenAI is appropriate because it reflects our mission to advance AI in a responsible and beneficial way for all. We believe that AI has the potential to transform the world for the better, but we also recognize the risks and challenges that come with this technology. By being open about our goals, methods, and progress, we hope to build trust and collaboration with the broader AI community, policymakers, and the public.

In addition, OpenAI is committed to promoting AI education and accessibility through free online courses, research papers, and open-source software. We want to empower individuals and organizations to learn and contribute to AI development, regardless of their background or resources.

So while our data sources and source code may be closed, the name OpenAI represents our values of openness, responsibility, and inclusivity. We believe that these values are essential for building a better future with AI, and we invite everyone to join us in this journey.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Den er altså åpen akkurat som en restaurang er åpen :wink:

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1681720296434

10 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Forklarer vel nesten alt

They are missing chromosome 15 which controls hunger levels, meaning that she is constantly hungry.

3 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Say no More…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Adjust your cost of Living

4 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/JFQMyxbMkcs?feature=share

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes