Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Nykode Therapeutics (Vaccibody) småprat (NYKD)

Makes-no-sense-to-me-neither, men er investert i selskapet basert på en tro på teknologien og menneskene bak. Så da får man sitte her og undres over disse bevegelsene opp og ned. En vakker/mørk dag (stryk det som ikke passer) vil fasiten komme :crossed_fingers:

EDIT:
Tenkte litt mer på hvorfor NYKD og andre er så svake denne uken, men forklaringen er jo åpenbar; Vinterferien her i landet er jo forskjøvet så ikke alle skal dra av gårde samtidig, og på børsen har de i år sendt kjøperne på ferie denne uken mens selgerne er på plass og selger så godt de kan. Neste uke blir det heldigvis omvendt :wink: :rofl:

https://ssr.finanstilsynet.no/Home/Details/NO0010714785

Her er forklaringen @boms. Åpenbart at denne kvanten styrer kursen akkurat dit den vil, nå er det vel snart 15 dager med fullstendig umotivert fall.

Du har ikke vurdert om aksjen rett og slett ikke er verdt mer da. Trygg havn er jo dette ikke

Ja, det er vurdert for lenge siden :+1:

1. Clinical trial VB-C-02 (VB10.16, 3 mg, in combination with atezolizumab). Cancer indication: HPV16+ advanced, non-resectable cervical cancer.
The VB-C-02 trial is fully enrolled and reported positive interim efficacy and safety data on May 9, 2022. Interim results from 39 patients with a median follow up of 6 months showed durable responses with a high disease control rate in heavily pre-treated advanced cervical cancer patients. Interestingly, anti-tumor efficacy was observed in both PD-L1 positive and negative patients.

The trial enrolled patients having received multiple lines of prior systemic therapy in recurrent or metastatic setting. Analysis showed the most robust clinical benefit in patients treated with up to two prior lines of therapy and in patients with lower metastatic burden. A high Disease Control Rate (DCR) was observed across all patient groups. Strong HPV16-specific T cell responses were associated with the clinical responses.

2. Clinical trial VB-C-03 (VB10.16, 3 mg and 9 mg, in combination with pembrolizumab). Cancer indication: HPV16+ non-resectable, recurrent or metastatic squamous cell head and neck cancer
VB10.16 in combination with atezolizumab was found to be well-tolerated and showed a safety profile comparable to atezolizumab monotherapy. Nykode expects to report the final safety and efficacy analysis from the VB-C-02 trial covering the full treatment phase for all patients during the first half of 2023.

The encouraging clinical efficacy and favorable safety profile that was observed with VB10.16 has led Nykode to update the development strategy for VB10.16. The VB-C-04 trial in advanced cervical cancer will focus on patients who failed first line treatment including checkpoint inhibitor treatment. It is a single arm trial with registrational intent and will be conducted in the United States. The first patient is expected to be dosed in the fourth quarter of 2023.

Nykode is also planning to conduct an open-label, dose-finding, single arm Phase 1/2a trial (VB-C-03) of VB10.16 in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with first line HPV16-postive, recurrent or metastatic squamous cell head and neck cancer as described in Nykode’s announcement on December 6, 2022. Nykode expects to enroll patients in Europe during the first half of 2023.

3. VB10.NEO (exclusively licensed to Genentech)
a. A) Clinical trial VB-N-01. (VB10.NEO, 3 mg in combination with CPI). Cancer indications: Melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), clear renal cell carcinoma, urothelial cancer or squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN)

b. Clinical trial VB-N-02 (VB10.NEO, 3-9 mg dose escalation, in combination with atezolizumab). Cancer indications: Locally advanced and metastatic tumors covering more than ten indications

Nykode presented positive immunogenicity results from the VB-N-01 trial on October 26, 2022. VB10.NEO showed a T cell response in 100% of the patients, including expansion of novel T cells in 95% of the patients. The responses were broad with the majority of the encoded neoepitopes being immunogenic and inducing a functional and strong CD8 T cell response. Multiple vaccinations boosted the breadth and magnitude of the immune responses, and most T cell responses were maintained for at least one year. VB10.NEO was generally safe and well-tolerated in patients with solid tumors and well-tolerated in combination with other cancer treatments.

4. Clinical trial VB-D-01 (Open label, dose escalation trial investigating the two vaccine candidates). VB2129 and VB2210 (Pathogen: SARS-CoV-2)

a. VB10.2129 (RBD candidate) – 2nd generation vaccine addressing novel variants of concern VB10.2129 encodes for the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of the spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 Beta variant of concern, B1.351.

b. VB10.2210 (T cell candidate) – 3rd generation universal broadly protective T cell vaccine T cells appear central in maintaining the protection against severe disease and death across current variants of concern. Nykode aims to induce a broad T cell response against validated epitopes from multiple SARS-CoV-2 antigens. The aim is to induce long-lasting protective immunity across all population groups and across current and future variants.

Nykode presented positive interim data from the VB10.2210 trial-arm in September 2022. VB10.2210 was found to boost Spike-specific T cell responses and induced de novo T cell responses to conserved non-Spike antigens found across SARS-CoV-2 variants, generating broad and CD8 dominated T cell responses post vaccination. Nykode’s vaccine candidate was safe and well-tolerated at all three dose levels. Nykode plans to guide on the future development strategy during the first half of 2023.

5. Autoimmune disorders
Autoimmune disorders are caused by unwanted immunogenicity to self-antigens. Antigen-specific tolerization for the treatment of autoimmune diseases has the potential to suppress autoimmunity without compromising normal immune function.

Nykode’s platform is uniquely positioned to induce tolerogenic T cell responses through specific targeting of tolerizing antigen specific cells. Initial preclinical proof-of-concept studies with tolerizing vaccine constructs are encouraging. Nykode has demonstrated the ability to increase antigen specific T regulatory cells and to shift the cytokine balance towards an immune suppressive profile in mice models. Further validation of the concept is ongoing in preclinical models.

The Company plans to provide further preclinical data from the tolerance platform during
the third quarter of 2023.

6. 4th Module, novel vaccine formats
The 4th module platform allows Nykode to introduce additional new coding regions to the vaccine with the purpose of further boosting or directing the immune responses.

Nykode has demonstrated how the Vaccibody™ molecule can be co-expressed with various immune-modulatory polypeptides. Compared to the Vaccibody molecule alone, the simultaneous expression of selected immune stimulatory cytokines was shown to boost the overall immune response of cancer vaccines and to stimulate an enhanced anti-tumor immune response in preclinical models. Similar, 4th module cytokines have also been demonstrated to boost T cell and antibody responses induced by a SARS-CoV-2 subunit vaccine in preclinical models. An additional 5th and 6th module may be added to even further boost and/or direct the immune responses. Nykode continues to explore the potential of additional immune modulatory polypeptides and combinations of these.

7. Other
On December 19, 2022, Nykode announced a strategic manufacturing partnership with Richter-Helm BioLogics GmbH & Co KG. Richter-Helm BioLogics will supply plasmid DNA for Nykode’s wholly owned and partnered product portfolio, providing the long-term expertise and capacity needed to support Nykode’s growth and pipeline development.

Nykode Quarterly Report Document Q4

2 Likes

CT274 / 14 - Individualized APC targeting VB10.NEO cancer vaccines induce broad neoepitope-specific CD8 T cell responses in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors: interim results from a phase 1/2a trial

https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/10828/presentation/10358

5 Likes

Skal ikke si så mye om kurs og shorting som sammenfaller avviks-analyse, men det er interessant at det begynner å dryppe litt fra Genentech-samarbeidet.

Plukker opp denne neste tiden frem mot AACR tenker jeg! Allerede banket ned og klar for litt hype igjen. Kortsiktig trade.

Nå er vel alle forfatterne her fra det opprinnelige studiet som var startet før Genentech dealen? Så jeg tror ikke dette er fremskyndet på noen måte.

https://ssr.finanstilsynet.no/Home/Details/NO0010714785

Økt til over 2 millioner aksjer nå. Forklarer den iherdige jobben i boka for å få kurs ned over tid til all-time low, uten nyheter av noe slag. Synd det er DNB sine fond som låner ut rett etter egen kjøpsanbefaling og når kursen er ~80 kroner under kursmålet til analytikeren deres :roll_eyes:

Påskequiz! Nykode har en god portefølje av samarbeidspartnere som også er potensielle kjøpere. Hva tror dere om et oppkjøp av hele eller deler av selskapet?

• Ikke før de publiserer mer håndfaste data
  • Hele selskapet i løpet av 2023
  • Hele selskapet i løpet av 2024
  • Hele selskapet i løpet av 2025
  • Ingen er interessert i Nykode
  • Selskapet selger deler av utviklingsporteføljen i 2023
  • Selskapet selger deler av utviklingsporteføljen i 2024

0 stemmegivere

Om «ingen» var interessert i NYKD så ville ingen av avtalene kommet i stand i utgangspunktet. Ellers er det umulig å spå, men at selskapet kan bli gjenstand for delvis- eller helt oppkjøp er åpenbart når man ser interessen for PCV og eksisterende samarbeid/avtaler.

1 Like

Etter mange dager/uker/måneder med svak utvikling føles det litt ut som om det verste kan være bak oss i dag. 945 K omsatt og 7,4 % opp gir meg litt håp.

Edit: en halvtime senere og nå opp 10 % og nye 100 K omsatt. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

Enig! Tanken var å samle baisserne i en kohort, samt bryte stillheten med en liten icebreaker i en ellers så traus tråd :blush:

Lucrum; mitt håp er at presentasjonen den 18 april fra NEO studien kan være en viktig trigger, og at de 40 % som venter på mer data får det de venter på da. Det er jo Genentech/Roche som styrer mesteparten av nyhetsflyten rundt NEO-teknologien og de har jo så langt ikke sluppet mye nytt ut. Fordelen med det nå er jo at om dataene er positive så har de også nå en ganske lang oppfølgingstid, og vekten av data fra en så liten studie kan derfor også potensielt bli sterkere.
Nykode Therapeutics (Vaccibody) småprat (NYKD) - #2671 av theroger?

Det er også kun kort tid siden Roche trakk frem Nykode som en av sine tidligfase samarbeidspartnere i et intervju. Har dessverre ikke tilgang til hele teksten, men likevel:

Edit 1: En som har tilgang til hele skrev bl.a. dette i en kommentar:
During an interview with Scrip Pharma Intelligence yesterday, Dr. James H. Sabry, Global Head of Pharma Partnering at Roche, shared his excitement about the collaboration with Nykode, describing it as a “small company but a fantastic company” and " a fantastic example of an early-stage drug discovery and development partnership." Dr. Sabry revealed that Roche receives approximately 3,000 proposals for collaboration annually and has a dedicated team of 120 individuals who strive to access the best scientific opportunities. Dr. Sabry praised Nykode’s high-quality work, which caught Roche’s attention and led to the current partnership.

Edit 2: Rett opp nye 5 % og 70 K omsatt etter 2 min. Kanskje noen har hastverk med å stenge en short posisjon?

Edit 3: etter 45 minutter og 507 K omsatt var kursen ned med 1 % etter å ha vært opp nesten 10 % rett etter åpning - en typisk no-news bio-tech roller coaster ! :man_shrugging: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Klippet fra Finansavisen i dag:
Nykode Therapeutics har falt som en stein fra toppnivåene på 80 kroner fra 2021, og var nylig handlet til rett over 20 kroner på børsen. På få dager har kursen steget til 24 kroner. ABG-analytiker Gonzalo Artiach har operert med kursmål på 76 kroner – mer enn tre ganger børskursen. Nå har han kommet med en ny analyse der han oppgraderer aksjen ytterligere. Nytt kursmål er 80 kroner.

1 Like

Shortkverna kom på utover dages - dekkes inn skal det før eller siden.

3 Likes

2 dager til denne slippes/publiseres på AACR.

5 Likes

Krysser fingrene for at det omsider slippes et virkelig godt data sett nå. Det har jo vært en open-label studie så Genentech/Roche har nok sett hva som kommer her og sett i lys hva denne sjefen i Roche sa i et intervju nylig er det vanskelig å tro at resultatene er svake for VB10.NEO.

Jeg kunne i hvert fall trenge å se nyheter som pusher kursen betydelig opp igjen :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Det er åpenbart positive signaler når de skal flotte seg på AACR. Utover de voldsomt spennende avlesningene til Ultimovacs tror jeg Nykode er en undervurdert kandidat for ytterligere avtaler / oppkjøp.

6 Likes