Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Oceanteam (OTS)

Starter en tråd om OCEANTEAM ASA (OTS.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Oceanteam ASA operates as an offshore shipping company in the Gulf of Mexico, Latin America, West Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Oceanteam Shipping and Oceanteam Solutions.

The company owns, charters, and manages two deepwater offshore construction support vessels, as well as one pipe lay vessel and two fast support vessels (FSVs) on long term contracts with solid subsea construction companies. It also provides engineering services consisting of equipment for offshore cable laying, umbilical installations, on and offshore cable storage, and cable transportation; and designs and engineers platforms and infrastructures for the oil and gas and renewables industry.

In addition, the company rents tensioners, turnables, and reels. It serves oil and gas, offshore renewables, and high voltage submarine power interconnector markets.

The company was formerly known as Oceanteam Shipping ASA and changed its name to Oceanteam ASA in December 2015. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Hoven @TheDudester @Leolion @Egil @pdx

Måtte kjøpe 65000 i dag når den falt så mye.

OTS er nå refinansiert.

Men mye mer enn det vet jeg ikke :slight_smile:

Kan vi forvente noe på fredag?

Financial calendar
Financial calendar for Oceanteam ASA

FINANCIAL YEAR 2018

31.08.2018 - Half-yearly Report

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/458591

Oceanteam Solutions wins contract for cable transport from Norway to the Netherlands
Oceanteam Solutions has recently signed a contract with one of UK’s biggest energy companies for the supply of a barge equipped with a 5300t turntable and auxiliary equipment for the transport of cables from Norway to the Netherlands. The project is planned to be executed this month.

Besides executing the cable transport with a barge and turntable spread, Oceanteam will also assist on the multiple cable loadouts in the appointed ports by supplying cable handling equipment and an experienced cable handling crew. All the project management, engineering, HSES, QA and certification related activities and documentation required to complete client’s scope of work will also be Oceanteam’s responsibility.

As the barge and turntable spread is readily mobile and fully mobilized it only needs a short preparation time in the Netherlands before the towing to Norway and start of the cable loadout. This is a major benefit to our client, considering the very tight time schedule they have.

Lars van 't Kruijs, Managing Director at Oceanteam Solutions, welcomes the new partnership. “We would like to thank this new client for choosing us to execute this project, we are looking forward to bringing this and future projects to a successful conclusion together. Needless to say, they can rely on our extensive know-how and experience in cable handling and cable transport with our excellent equipment and crew.”

About Oceanteam Solutions

Over the years Oceanteam Solutions has built up a broad client base worldwide, to which the company successfully rents out equipment and support the client’s offshore cable laying on- and offshore cable storage, cable handling, and cable transport projects.

About Oceanteam ASA

The Company is comprised of two operating segments, Oceanteam Shipping and Oceanteam Solutions. Oceanteam Shipping owns, charters and manages deep-water offshore support vessels and fast support vessels. Oceanteam Solutions’ focus is to provide its clients with complete offshore solutions. Oceanteam ASA has been active in the industry as an offshore solutions provider for over twelve years.

For more information: www.oceanteam.no

For further information about Oceanteam ASA please contact:

Interim CEO Diederik Legger: +31 20 53 57 570
[email protected]

Rally!!! 85 øre:)

1,23 kr.

Mot 1,50?

100 % på en dag ja. hadde man bare fått med seg alt kunne jeg kjøpt nytt hus i morgen :roll_eyes:

30% er godt nok for meg på 40 minutter.

1 Like

Dette er gøy!!!

alltid kjekt å tjene penger :slight_smile: men lært å ikke være grådig.
tipper den kjølner ned etter hvert å går tilbake å legger seg på 1.20 ish etter hvert. eller hva tenker du

Sykt digg for dere her da, dere må gi beskjed dagen i forveien så flere kan løse billett🙄

2 Likes

her hoppet jeg bare å satset på å lande mykt null vurdering i det hele tatt :roll_eyes: det gikk godt da

1 Like

Neste aksje ut kan fort bli Wre-me om de kommer med news under rapport. 20.09.
DOG HIGH RISK… :slight_smile:

Hehe, wr ja, det er lenge til jul enda :rofl:

Nå må du ikke stå igjen på perrongen, toget går snart…

OTS siste. 1,80 kr:)

tror det toget har gått jeg , med 200% opp :stuck_out_tongue: hehe .

Grattis til de som kan følge med på børs , og ikke sitter stuck på jobb :frowning: :slight_smile:

Jeg snakket mom mulig tog/minitog i WR.

1 Like

Buss for tog, med stengt vei grunnet veiarbeid til 2024.

1 Like