Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

PCI Biotech - Småprat 2 2020 (PCIB)

Skjønner poenget ditt, @Otard (ut fra de forutsetningene du sjøl har lagt inn). Ett er i hvert fall sikkert; innlisensieringer har AstraZeneca gjort i hopetall etter varierte modeller. De er ikke blitt et megaselskap uten dyktig kremmerskap.

3 Likes

Vet inte om den här varit uppe förut? Lades upp 8 Maj.

The role will lead the proof-of-concept testing of new drug delivery technologies and help us drive the delivery of nucleotide based and peptide therapeutics, drug targeting , and local delivery

Scientific Director - Advanced Drug Delivery, Pharmaceutical Sciences

Location Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden Job ID R-074928 Date posted 05-08-2020

AstraZeneca is a global, science-driven biopharmaceutical company. We turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. Here, we see the impact of our collective ideas and expertise, and the power of science to deliver them.

Pharmaceutical Sciences is a department within AstraZeneca Biopharmaceutical R&D. The Pharmaceutical Sciences’ mission is to transform molecules into investigational medicines, meeting the unmet needs of future patients. Advanced Drug Delivery (ADD) is a department in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Our portfolio of projects spans traditional small molecules, proteins, oligonucleotides to RNA based therapeutics across AstraZeneca’s therapy areas and our mission is to transform diverse modalities into investigational medicines.

We now seek a talented, motivated Scientific Director (Senior Principal Scientist (SPS)) to lead a preformulation team in Gothenburg, Sweden . The role will lead the proof-of-concept testing of new drug delivery technologies and help us drive the delivery of nucleotide based and peptide therapeutics, drug targeting , and local delivery for the Biopharmaceutical R&D portfolio. As ADD Preformulation Scientific Director (SPS) you will provide discovery support, input to compound and excipient design/selection as well as lead development and scale-up of formulations including analytical methods for clinical development, when the activities are conducted via partnering or outsourcing. You will also contribute to science strategy across ADD, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biopharmaceutical R&D and be active in the science community in terms of presentations and publications

Your broad understanding of the discovery to launch drug development process, and excellent stakeholder management skills will ensure your ADD team provides first class scientific input and enabling insight to key functions across Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biopharmaceutical R&D as a whole, and beyond. You will be reporting to the Head of Advanced Drug Delivery and collaborate closely with other ADD teams located in Waltham/US, Cambridge/UK and Gothenburg/Sweden.

49 Likes

Den stillingsbeskrivelsen kunne ikke passet bedre til PCIB :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Rallyalarm!

26 Likes

Ja det passar ju inte direkt dåligt in med PCÌB :rofl:

7 Likes

Outsourcing? Da maa de eie noe og outsource. Kan det bety at de vil kjoepe oss? ;-)))

Fra spoek til alvor, Uansett, er det hyggelig og se at leveringsteknologi klatrer paa BP’s prioriteringsliste. Og AZ er langt fra alene om dette. ) Det kan bety at vi naar som helst kan motta tilbud fra andre BP selskaper og. For alt vi vet, kan slike samtaler allerede vaere i gang?

Etter mange aars venting, synes det endelig og vaere vaaar tur;-)

7 Likes

Good Temlor, thanks for digging!

This looks very promising.

The clock is tikkin’

Can’t wait to get the facts; of a deal or no deal with one of the most innovative big pharma in the world, AstraZeneca.

In the pocket we already got the valuable RELEASE study. That is a relief in any scenario. Gold in the vault!
The basket of beauty: chem, Nac and Vacc!

4 Likes

Noen som kan forklare logikken med at PCIB kursen trendes nedover, når alt skulle tilsi gull og grønne skoger?

1 Like

Ting tar tid, kjedsomheten tar en og en hopper over til noe som er på vei , både nano og nye kursmålet på bgbio har nok dratt litt kapital.

4 Likes

Det er vel snakk om et POTENSIELT gull og POTENSIELLE grønne skoger. :wink:

Derav disse kjedelige ventedagene… :sleeping::sleeping:

Men nå er vi ihvertfall i pluss for dagen, selv om volumet har vært svakere enn på lang tid. Det spørs nok om ikke menigheten er fullastet (med mindre kursen daler veldig), og de som tviler fortsatt tviler… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Litt for mange i markedet som tar det for gitt at en avklaring først vil komme mot slutten av juni. Som gir liten grunn for spekulantene å sitte inne lenge i forkant når gresset på kort sikt antas grønnere andre plasser.

5 Likes

Trendes nedover fra hvor? Fra all time high rett før Covid-19? Da har det nok noe med å Covid-19 å gjøre?

Når det kommer til den siste måned er vel aksjen opp 40%?

6 Likes

Egentlig imponerende sterkt at den har holdt seg over 51-52 siden Q1, da det nok var mange som tradet inn mot den. :muscle:

7 Likes

Chrkni

Nedover fra toppen 8.05

1 Like

Ah i see.

Det vet jeg ikke, det pleier jo å gå litt opp og ned.

Eksempelvis vet jeg ikke hva som gjør at kursen er ned 0,18% for dagen i dette øyeblikket. Tidligere i dag var den jo opp og den har også vært mer ned. Hva tror du er grunnen til disse svingingene vi har sett i dag? Det er jo ingenting nytt i dag. Helt uforståelige bevegelser.

6 Likes

Proof of concept … shouldn’t we be past this stage after +4 years of collaboration? Unless they are planning to test more molecules that were not part of the initial scope of the research collaboration. As I understood pci is ready to be tested in human!

3 Likes

Yes. PoC in Human is next :+1::chart_with_upwards_trend:

6 Likes

And PW said that it is possible to go straight to phase II if the drug administrated with fimaNac is safe. Amphinex is well tolerated in both healthy (fimaVacc) and severly ill (H&N, CCA).

7 Likes

Virker som om kjøpere og selgere er like sta, så da står vi på stede hvil :-). Bare småposter som er solgt siden i dag tidlig(roboter?)

2 Likes

Da fylte jeg på en siste gang, da er jeg fullastet med den kap. jeg har (sikkert meget liten i forhold til resten her) :smiley:

Spennende å følge med videre!

9 Likes