Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

PCI Biotech Småprat (PCIB)

Professor Andrew Hughes is strategy director of the experimental cancer medicine team at The Christie. This role involves overseeing the clinical contribution to Phase 1 cancer clinical trials and a strategic growth of the research by up to 10 fold over the next 5 years. Previous to that he was Global VP of early clinical development at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals leading over 50 research and early clinical development programmes of novel candidate drugs. He graduated with double first in medical sciences at Cambridge, spending 3 years as a Tutor in Physiology and Bye-fellow of Downing College, Cambridge, whilst completing a PhD in behavioural neuroendocrinology in the Dept. of Anatomy. He subsequently practised general clinical medicine in Manchester’s teaching hospitals in the UK, joining Zeneca in 1994 from being a registrar in Cardiology. Within industry, he has had responsibilities on the corporate pain control drug development board and in setting the limits of human exposure based on existing pre-clinical and clinical data for all development products. Since 2001 he has been accountable for the early phase clinical development of AstraZeneca’s oncology compounds, and has been clinical investigator on over 200 clinical trials. He is approved by the Resuscitation Council (UK) as a director in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and regularly teaches health professionals in ACLS. During 2002-3 he served on the board of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, UK; and has the responsibility for the clinical pharmacology revision module for those physicians sitting the Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine. He is a former member of the board of NCRI, on the editorial committee for Annals of Oncology and on the Steering Committee for the FDA Biomarkers Consortium. In 2006, he was appointed to a chair of Translational medicine at the University of Manchester, UK. He serves on CRUK’s Biomarkers evaluation research panel, New Agents Committee and Clinical Research Committee and the NIHR EME programme. Professor Hughes serves as a board member of PCI Biotech from May 2018.

Board Member Professor Andrew Hughes, MD, PhD (born 1964)
AH Professor Hughes holds an MD from Cambridge, UK, and a PhD degree in behavioural neuroendocrinology. After practicing general clinical medicine in Manchester’s teaching hospitals, he joined Zeneca in 1994. He had roles of growing managerial responsibility in AstraZeneca, including Worldwide Director of Discovery Medicine; Oncology and Infection, Worldwide Clinical Head of Early Phase Oncology, and most recently Global VP of Early Clinical Development. He has been clinical investigator on over 200 clinical trials and leading over 50 research and early clinical development programmes of novel candidate drugs. Currently Professor Hughes holds a position as Strategy Director of the experimental cancer medicine at Manchester Cancer Research Centre, UK. In 2006, he was appointed to a chair of Translational medicine at the University of Manchester, UK. He became a Board member of PCI Biotech Holding ASA in May 2018.

Professor Hughes
Sitter i både styret og Scientific Advisory Committee.
Imponerende “stamtavle” med oversikt over det meste.
En person med hans bakgrunn involverer seg så sterkt i PCIB…lovende.

Lykke til

3 Likes

Hvis du trur at penger er motivet forAndrew Hughes til å ta de to posisjonene i PCIB er du ikke bare på feil jorde - du er på feil planet

2 Likes

Klorin er investert i Nano, han kjører litt sverte den ene og hausse den andre taktikken.

Han har veldig mye gode innlegg i Nano, som for eksempel “kursen burde vært over 100 kr nå” eller “markedet vurderer Nano til bare 10% LOA”.

Som nevnt, mye bra poster med gode begrunnelser og forklaringer fra denne mannen.

1 Like

Skiller denne seg ut i forhold til de andre samarbeidsavtalene?
Er fra 2017.

Bioteknologiselskapet PCI Biotech utvider forskningssamarbeid med RXi Pharmaceuticals

22.05.2017 · Johan Nordstrøm

Bioteknologiselskapet PCI Biotech melder i børsmelding at selskapet vil utvide forskningssamarbeidet med bioteknologiselskapet RXi Pharmaceuticals.

Sammen skal de nå også samarbeide om forskning innen innen immunonkologi.

Denne forskning har fokus på immunsystemets rolle i kampen mot kreft.

RXI har tidligere bekreftet at de har oppnådd lovende resultater med PCI teknologien på selskapets produkter men tror faktisk at denne kilden er fjernet.

bessede så slår de te , farr

1 Like

Dette er hva som ble meldt fra selskapene sin side. De hadde samarbiedet i to år før i mai 2017 gikk til In vivo. Det begynner vel å nærme seg en avgjørese. Men RXI et lite selskap som sliter med å hente inn store penger. Så selv om de skulle ha fantastiske resultater er det ikke sikkert at de kan ta det videre til kliniske studier. Trur eg.

This extension is supported by a new preclinical research collaboration agreement that reflect RXi’s recently completed acquisition of MirImmune and PCI Biotech’s focus in oncology. In brief, the preclinical research collaboration will evaluate technology compatibility and synergy based on in vivo studies. The companies will evaluate results achieved from this research collaboration and then explore the potential for a further partnership.

Dr. Per Walday, CEO of PCI Biotech, said: “I’m very pleased to announce the extension of the existing research agreement. Our collaboration with RXi has been most fruitful and demonstrated a clear positive technological synergy that could realise significant value when applied to the emerging field of immuno-oncology. We look forward to exploring synergies between fimaNAc and RXi’s innovative RNAi based compounds in the extended collaboration focusing on immuno-oncology opportunities.”

“Our collaboration with PCI Biotech over the last two years has been mutually very beneficial for our Companies,” said Dr. Geert Cauwenbergh, President and CEO of RXi Pharmaceuticals. He added that, “We will learn how the PCI technology can even further enhance the time and the concentration our sd-rxRNA compounds can reside and be active in the immune cells. In the immuno-oncology space, where everybody talks about potency and safety of combinations, this continued and more focused collaboration could advance this therapeutic area significantly.”

3 Likes

Ser de 20 største aksjonærer nå eier 45,5%. Lovende at de øker. Oppdatert 26 okt på hjemmesiden pcibiotech!

6 Likes
Name Number of shares (%)
FONDSAVANSE AS 3 760 443 10.12
MP PENSJON PK 2 661 305 7.16
MYRLID AS 2 415 000 6.50
RADIUMHOSPITALETS FORSKNINGSSTIFTELSE 1 321 415 3.56
NORDNET LIVSFORSIKRING 780 390 2.10
ABN AMRO GLOBAL CUSTODY SERVICES 727 435 1.96
GRESSLIEN ODD ROAR 621 000 1.67
NORDNET BANK AB 551 971 1.49
JANDERSEN KAPITAL AS 535 000 1.44
BERG-LARSEN ALEXANDER 495 135 1.33
VESLIK AS 446 746 1.20
LGJ INVEST AS 334 296 0.90
MYNA AS 325 000 0.87
NETFONDS LIVSFORSIKRING 307 360 0.83
OLAV OLSEN HOLDING AS 300 000 0.81
DANSKE BANK A/S 278 960 0.75
FORENEDE FORVALTNING AS 268 166 0.72
AASEN KJETIL MYRLID 260 000 0.70
ELVEVOLD ARNULF 252 500 0.68
SYVERTSEN SVEIN ERIK 251 107 0.68
Total 20 largest shareholders [16 893 229](tel:16 893 229) 45.47
Total other shareholders [20 271 661](tel:20 271 661) 54.53
Total number of shares [37 164 890](tel:37 164 890) 100.00

Data as per 26 October 2018

4 Likes

Mulig de da forhandler seg heller frem en god avtale av royalty ved salg av produkt og går utenom up front. Kan bli veldig bra det og selv om up front avtaler hadde passet veldig bra for PCI Biotech i den fasen de er i nå.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Ser for meg at RXI må finne seg en partner som vil være med å ta det videre eller blir kjøpt opp.

3 Likes

Kanskje Pcib har bidratt her?

http://investors.rxipharma.com/static-files/37024430-0de0-4bad-84ba-9b5476c93fc1

2 Likes

Thanks @InVivo, has this light in the picture have something to do with pci?bilde

3 Likes

Uten at jeg skjønner noen ting. Men på meg virker det som om de ikke bruker noen form for levering og skryter av det.

Who knows. But the lightning strike gives me association to Pci-technology! :wink:

1 Like

He added that, “We will learn how the PCI technology can even further enhance the time and the concentration our sd-rxRNA compounds can reside and be active in the immune cells.

Kan kanskje være at de vil bruke Amphinex til bedre å styre opptaket?

1 Like

Ja, det er bare å lese lenger oppe i denne tråden.

Myrlid er nok sjokkert over hvor billig han får kjøpt PCIB om dagen.

Når kommer den virkelige oppgangen igjen?

Lothian

3 Likes

https://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180920.OBI.20180920S106

https://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181017.OBI.20181017S78

1 Like

Den kommer neppe før de store børsene har lagt nedoverbakker og humpete veier bak seg.
Vi får nok et tegn på hvilken vei det går fra børsene i New York i kveld og mandag kveld.

hvis du ser på siste linken jeg ga deg og tenker deg litt om så ser du at ledelsen oxo sitter på masse opsjoner som har mye laver pris enn 30kr.
den 17.okt ble 170 000 opsjoner benyttet av ledelsen

1 Like