Om man løfter blikket til globalt, så er det iallfall et enormt marked:

2 Likes

Absolutt
Skulle gjerne likt å vite hvilke konkurrenter PHO har her
I enkelte andre biotekaksjer så har konkurranseaspektet blitt uteglemt

Dette er noe helt annet ?

Hej Norge

15t

“Kina gir markedstillatelse til legemidler som er godkjent i USA/Europa på basis av fase 3 studier utenfor Kina uten å kreve ny fase 3 studie i Kina. Denne praksisen ble innført for noen år siden”

Hvorfor fase lll på Hexvix i Kina da ?? — Kina siger et og gør noget andet !!

Dansken

1 Like

Cevira behandler forstadier til livmorhalskreft, linken du har funnet er for de som har fullt utviklet livmorhalskreft med metastaser (spredning). Cevira sørger for at pasientene ikke utvikler livmorhalskreft slik at behandlingen du linket til ikke trengs… (for like mange pasienter)

6 Likes

:+1::+1:Vet du om cevira har noen konkurrenter og evt hvilke ?

1 Like

Alternativet til Cevira er i dag kirurgi (konisreing) med negative konsekvenser for fruktbarheten. Kjenner ikke til noen konkurrenter som behandler forstadier som Cevira, men har ikke gravd veldig for å finne potensielle pågående fase 2 eller 3… Det kanskje andre på forumet har gjort? Men det er vel en grunn til ar Asieris valgte Cevira fra PHO…

3 Likes

Kanskje det har noe med at Hexvix fase 3 studiene i Europa og i USA er fra mange år tilbake. De er vel fra 2001. Det var for noen få år siden at Kina endret praksis. Kanskje de kun godkjenner fase 3 studier utenfor Kina som er gjennomført i de siste årene?
Det er vel logisk at de ikke endret denne praksisen med tilbakevirkende kraft for alle mulige tidligere studier.

2 Likes

Er det ikke livmorhalskreft det vaksineres mot?

Godt poeng, men regner med Asieris kan ha konkurrenter og det hadde vært interessant om noen av disse går med noen andre enn Cevira
Helt generelt så mener jeg analyse av konkurranseaspektet er noe det kunne vært mer av her
Flere her har opplevd å bli fintet ut i pølseboden nettopp pga konkurrenter som seiler opp…

1 Like

Jo, det finnes vaksine mot HPV (feks Gardasil) som kan gi livmorhalskreft, men det er ikke alle som har fått vaksinen, alle kommer ikke til å få den og den gir ikke 100 % beskyttelse…

2 Likes

Godt poeng det. Stort sett finnes det vel i alle nisjer, produkter og bransjer konkurranse. Er vel heller spørsmål om å være best (så mangt som: teknologi, virkning, distribusjon, først i markedet, tilgang til myndigheter osv osv).

Virker derfor fornuftig med samarbeidet Photocure har med Asieris og Sinopharm (Fortune 500 selskap og helveis/delvis kinesisk statseiet selskap).

Shanghai, China, May 20, 2021 – Asieris Pharmaceuticals (Asieris) announced today that it has signed a strategic collaboration agreement with Sinopharm. The two companies will jointly advance commercialization, logistics and supply chain services for the innovative products of Asieris. The first project under the partnerhsip will be the commercialization of Hexvix®, which comes on the heels of the collaboration with Lecheng Sinopharm.

Asieris focuses on genitourinary tumors and related diseases, striving to build a leading portfolio and develop integrated solutions of diagnosis and treatment for the best care of our patients. Hexvix® is the only optical imaging agent indicated for use in the cystoscopic detection of bladder cancer. The use of Hexvix® with Blue Light Cystoscopy (BLC®) can effectively improve the detection of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC), especially carcinoma in situ. Hexvix®has been marketed in more than 30 countries. Asieris obtained the exclusive rights to register and commercialize Hexvix® in Mainland China and Taiwan in January this year.

“We are delighted to be working with a global innovative company like Asieris,” said Mr. Yong Liu, President of Sinopharm. “Sinopharm has an extensive pharmaceutical marketing network and strong market service capabilities. We will take full advantage of the brand, channels and networks to benefit more bladder cancer patients with innovative medicines, and contribute to the development of the healthcare industry in China.”

“Sinopharm is a corporate champion in the healthcare services sector,” said Kevin Pan, Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Asieris. “Leveraging the strong network and coverage of Sinopharm, we look forward to helping Chinese patients have easier and faster access to innovative drugs like Hexvix®. As a next generation fluorescent agent for cystoscopy, Hexvix® is also an ideal synergistic product with our existing pipeline to support our strategy of developing an integrated diagnosis and treatment solution for genitourinary cancers, thereby contributing to the Healthy China Initiative. “

About Sinopharm

Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd. was established in January 2003 which is a core subsidiary of China National Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (“CNPGC”) and the largest wholesaler and retailer of pharmaceutical and healthcare products and medical devices, and a leading supply-chain service provider in the PRC. The Group provides comprehensive distribution, logistics and other value-added services to domestic and foreign manufacturer and suppliers of pharmaceutical products, medical devices and consumables and other healthcare products, and also to downstream customers including hospitals, other distributors, retail drug stores and primary health services institutions.

Mye bra info om vaksinen

HPV vaccination rates is also low in China, A report in 2021 pointed out that the coverage rate of hpv vaccine for adolescents was lower than 3% , and that for the whole population was lower than 6% (10).

3 Likes

Det er godt det forskes! Enormt behov. Håper de alle lykkes. Kina har vedtatt av myndigheter eget initiativ, « Healthy China Initiative. “.

Biotek lykkes sjelden. Og lenge siden norsk suksess (Algeta). Men når det lykkes, en glede for alle!

Krysser fingrene for norsk biotek. Og her samarbeidet Photocure- Asieris og Sinopharm!

3 Likes

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanwpc/article/PIIS2666-6065(23)00086-X/fulltext

Findings

Regardless of vaccine type, immediate large-scale vaccination initiated in 2022 and achieving 70% coverage of HPV-based screening in 2030 (no-delay scenario) would be the least costly and most effective. Compared with the no-delay scenario, delaying vaccination by eight years would result in 434,000–543,000 additional cervical cancer cases, 138,000–178,000 deaths, and $2863–4437 million costs, and delay elimination by 9–10 years. Even with immediate vaccination, the gradual scale-up of LBC-based screening to 70% coverage in 2070 would result in 2,530,000–3,060,000 additional cases, 909,000–1,040,000 deaths, and $5098–5714 million costs compared with no-delay scenario, and could not achieve elimination if domestic 2vHPV or 4vHPV vaccines are used (4.09–4.21 cases per 100,000 woman in 2100).

Results

Overall, in the base case, all vaccination scenarios with vaccination initiation dates ranging from 2022 to 2030 combined with different scale-up screening scenarios were cost-saving compared with status quo scenario. Regardless of vaccine type, immediate vaccination initiated in 2022 and rapid scale-up of HPV-based screening to achieve 70% coverage in 2030 (i.e., the no-delay scenario) was both the least costly and the most effective and thus dominated all alternatives (Fig. 1). Compared with the status quo scenario, the no-delay scenario would avert 14,800,000–15,800,000 cervical cancer cases and 5,750,000–6,110,000 deaths, save $21,700–27,700 million net costs, and gain 15,400,000–16,000,000 QALYs over the lifetime of people who lived in 2022–2100, depending on the vaccine type (Tables S3–S9).

Ser ikke ut som det hjalp noe særlig med de der støttegreiene, nå er vi nede på 40-tallet igjen :frowning_face:

1 Like

På tide å hamstre litt til!

1 Like

Jeg avventer til vi er lengre ned på 40 tallet

1 Like

:joy:jeg avventer til kursen er over 100 kr igjen :laughing:

1 Like