Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

Photocure smĂ„prat (PHO) 🔩 2

Det som regel skjer er at enten gÄr det til hÊlvete eller sÄ kommer det kjempenyheter men markedet skjÞnner ingenting.

I tillegg er det alltid greit Ä tenke at noen fÞlger regelen «sell on News».

Jeg forventer ingenting i morgen i forhold til hÞyere kurs, men hÄper bare det er gode resultater slik at enda mer av grunnmuren vÄr bygges sakte men sikkert :muscle:

«Sell the news» gjelder vel for de kortsiktige, de som trader eller de som leter etter en exit. Har man troen pÄ caset og ikke vil risikere Ä sitte pÄ utsiden nÄr det plutselig smeller som det ofte kan gjÞre i denne bransjen, sÄ er min vurdering at Ä selge pÄ kurser under 150 (egentlig mye hÞyere) er mindre fornuftig :chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 Likes

Riktig, vi som har blitt langsiktige etter Ä fÄtt troen pÄ dette sitter stÞdige. SÄ fÄr tradere og andre som ikke tÞr Ä sitte med aksjene over natta bare holde pÄ. HÄper inderlig de blir stÄende igjen pÄ perrongen nÄr toget virkelig tar av.

5 Likes

Ingen nyheter fra Asieris sÄ langt, kommer det noe skriftlig sammen med presentasjonen?
in the form of an Oral ePoster.

1 Like

Er det ikke slik at dataene “breakes” under presentasjonen, og en bĂžrsmelding vil komme like etterpĂ„?

1 Like

PÄ twitteren til asieris i gÄr

https://twitter.com/asierispharma/status/1712204763620614549

Cevira tidligere
https://twitter.com/asierispharma/status/1706278187691323667

1 Like

SAT, OCT 07, 2023 08:00 CETReport this content

Press Release – Oslo, Norway, October 7, 2023: Photocure ASA (OSE: PHO), the Bladder Cancer Company, announces that its partner Asieris Pharmaceuticals (SSE: 688176) has communicated its plan today to unveil the first results of its Hexvix ¼ (APL-1706) Phase III clinical trial in China.

The pivotal clinical trial results have been selected as a “late-breaking abstract” for the 43rd Congress of the SociĂ©tĂ© Internationale d’Urologie (SIU) in Istanbul, Turkey, this month. The clinical study results will be presented for the first time in the form of an Oral ePoster on Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 1:45pm local time.

The study is a prospective, self-controlled, multicenter Phase ⅱ study intended to confirm results from prior clinical trials regarding the safety and detection benefits of blue light cystoscopy (BLC¼) 4K high definition with Hexvix compared to white light cystoscopy (WLC) in the diagnosis of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) in a Chinese population. The primary endpoint in the trial is the rate of additional detection of one or more lesions including tumors with stages of carcinoma in situ (CIS), Ta, and T1 by APL-1706 BLC compared to WLC. As previously communicated, the study reached its primary research endpoint in August 2023 and the full results are expected to be submitted to Chinese regulators in support of a new drug application (NDA) in the coming months.

Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global biopharma company specializing in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative drugs for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and other related diseases.

In January 2021, Asieris entered into a license agreement with Photocure ASA to obtain the exclusive registration and commercialization rights of Hexvix in mainland China and Taiwan.

Rimelig bull statement fra de:

«Asieris to unveil Phase III clinical study results of APL-1706 (HexvixŸ) at 2023 SIU Annual Meeting, with the potential to revolutionize bladder cancer diagnosis & surgery. Get the latest breakthroughs in our presentation #SIU2023Istanbul #SIU2023 #SIU23 @SIU_urology»

Ikke sikker, men en bĂžrsmelding en gang etter presentasjon er naturlig:
The clinical study results will be presented for the first time in the form of an Oral ePoster on Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 1:45pm local time.

Mao kanskje fÞr bÞrsen stenger i dag eller om det kommer informasjon fÞr bÞrsÄpning neste dag.

3 Likes

Hvorfor bĂžrsmelding?

NÄr de gÄr ut og forteller i forkant - i en bÞrsmelding - at Asieris skal fortelle om resultater pÄ SIU. SÄ er det rimelig opplagt at det kommer en bÞrsmelding i etterkant som nettopp reflekterer over resultatene.

2 Likes

Hvorfor skal det ikke meldes resultater i en fase III studie i biotek? Og med ovennevnte beskrivelse er det Ă„penbart meldeplikt mener jeg. Betydelig asset og informasjonsplikt i mine Ăžyne.

1 Like

Pressemelding

Begge deler:

1 Like

Er det ikke det som skal informeres om i dagens presentasjon da?

Jo, og i biotek er det Ă„penbart asset og hovedvirksomhet i mine Ăžyne og skal deles med markedsaktĂžrer.

Helt standard biotek virksomhet

Og om Cevira. Lovende kommentar fra Asieris:

«Breaking News! Our multinational Phase III Clinical Study hits the mark! The world is one step closer to a non-vaccine treatment for cervical HSIL: ow.ly/iIOZ50PP27p #asieris #clinicaltrial #phaseIII #cervical #HSIL»

Hva tenker du @Savepig nÄr selskapet gÄr ut slik med Cevira og Hexvix resultater i fase III studiene?

Og der kom pressemeldingen!

1 Like

Photocure\ 254x65
View in browser

Positive Results for Hexvix Phase III Clinical Trial in China Presented at the SIU 2023 Congress

Press Release – Oslo, Norway, October 12, 2023: Photocure ASA (OSE: PHO), the Bladder Cancer Company, announces that its partner Asieris Pharmaceuticals (SSE: 688176) has today unveiled the results of its HexvixÂź (APL-1706) Phase III clinical trial in China. A presentation scheduled for today at the 43rd Congress of the SociĂ©tĂ© Internationale d’Urologie (SIU), confirms that, in a Chinese population, Hexvix blue light cystoscopy (BLCÂź) outperformed white light cystoscopy (WLC) in the detection of bladder cancer, particularly in cases of carcinoma in situ (CIS), and exhibited good tolerability.

The highly statistically significant results corroborate the findings of Photocure’s own randomized controlled trials (RCTs) that demonstrate the clinical benefits of Hexvix BLC over WLC, specifically superior tumor detection and a favorable tolerability profile with no serious adverse events. Moreover, Asieris’ Phase III Hexvix trial is the first RCT conducted with high definition 4K blue light capital equipment.

“This randomized-controlled trial reinforces the benefits of BLC with Hexvix in tumor detection over WLC alone with clinically convincing and statistically significant results. This is on the backdrop of this Chinese trial being the first RCT conducted with 4K high definition (HD) blue light equipment, making it a valuable addition to the body of evidence already available on BLC with Hexvix. It confirms that BLC with Hexvix is additive to WL also with high quality HD imaging technology. We are pleased to see and acknowledge that our partners at Asieris are driving innovation to support unmet needs in bladder cancer” , said Anders Neijber, Photocure’s Chief Medical Officer.

The trial results have been selected as a “late-breaking abstract” at the 43rd Congress of the SociĂ©tĂ© Internationale d’Urologie (SIU) in Istanbul, Turkey, October 11-14. The clinical study data will be presented today, October 12, in the form of an Oral ePoster at 1:45pm local time.

The study is a prospective, self-controlled, multicenter Phase ⅱ study intended to evaluate the safety and detection benefits of blue light cystoscopy (BLC¼) with Hexvix compared to white light cystoscopy (WLC) in the diagnosis of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) in a Chinese population. The study included a total of 158 patients, of which 114 underwent BLC. Of the 97 patients diagnosed with NMIBC, a total of 42 patients (43.3%) had one or more additional lesions detected with Hexvix BLC compared to WLC (p<0.0001). Among the 114 patients, 11.4% (13/114) had CIS lesions, and among these, 11 patients (84.6%, 11/13) had additional CIS lesions detected under Hexvix BLC that were not found under WLC. The detection rates for PUNLMP, CIS, Ta, T1, and T2-T4 tumor lesions in the BLC group were NA, 94.7%, 100%, 98.2%, and 100%, respectively, while in the WLC group, they were NA, 42.1%, 76.1%, 91.2%, and 100%, respectively.

Read Asieris’ full media release here: Asieris Unveiled Results of Its Phase III Clinical Study for APL-1706, an Imaging Drug for Diagnosis or Surgery of Bladder Cancer, at the SIU 2023 Congress - Asieris Pharmaceuticals

Asieris Pharmaceuticals is a global biopharma company specializing in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative drugs for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and other related diseases.

In January 2021, Asieris entered into a license agreement with Photocure ASA to obtain the exclusive registration and commercialization rights of Hexvix in mainland China and Taiwan.

14 Likes

Bare Ă„ skyndte seg Ă„ sell on news i dag :sweat_smile:

Bare la de selge, sÄ aksjene bytter hender til folk som Þnsker Ä vÊre langsiktige.

1 Like