Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Ultimovacs (ULTI) småprat 1

7 Likes

Nærmer seg 700. Det tilsvarer økningen PHO har hatt på det siste halve året, og AZT sin økning siden nyttår. Antallet svenske aksjonærer i disse er hhv. 1219 og 2852.

Til videre sammenligning har NANO 140 svenske aksjonærer, BGB 84, TRVX 82 og PCIB 46.

Man kan bare lure på hva kursen ville vært uten disse store nedsalgene - antagelig tresifret.

9 Likes

Har de gamle aksjonærene i Autostore kjøpt seg ytterligere opp ?

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/535163

Nederst i ASCO-poster meldingen dukker det opp en ny kontaktperson:

Mary-Ann Chang, LifeSci Advisors

Det betyr at Ultimovacs har engasjert LifeSci for å bistå i arbeidet med å tiltrekke seg nye, store utenlandske investorer. De Sousa beskrev denne strategien i Radium rett før jul (var innom temaet flere ganger i episode 154 - mest eksplisitt fra og med 45 minutter og 15 sekunder).

The team has been very busy. When we have all these (different) news in place, the plan is to start with a precise plan to reach out to investors in different geographies (Europe / US). The main objective is to introduce them to the company and the science, because, as in my past lives, you have to meet with them four, five, six times, before you need them. That is the goal.

Dette er ordrett hva LifeSci jobber med:

A non deal roadshow is the most reliable means for a company to build a strong investor base. LifeSci Advisors markets its clients to the top life sciences-focused institutional investors across the U.S., Europe, and Israel. The investor outreach process commences with an individualized peer-comparable shareholder analysis followed by the creation of a target list of investors and a strategic marketing program incorporating the company’s expected corporate news flow and milestones.

In addition to deep relationships with the buy-side, LifeSci Advisors has strong connections with sell-side analysts, investment bankers, specialty salesman and capital markets professionals. The firm leverages these relationships on behalf of its clients to attract additional sell-side coverage, to encourage investor conference invites, and to expand investment banking relationships. Moreover, LifeSci Advisors has an extensive network of retail brokers across the U.S. interested in healthcare investment opportunities.

Asia Pacific is a global hub for life sciences and medical technology R&D, investment, and partnering. Within the region, companies and investors retain a robust appetite for innovative and cutting-edge healthcare technology.

LifeSci Advisors hosts Non-Deal Roadshows in multiple markets across Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, etc.) focusing on investor and partner introductions for clients. Our team cultivates an extensive Asia Pacific network of institutional investors, venture capital funds with international investment capabilities, and local companies looking to globalize through licensing deals and joint ventures.

Morsomt å se at de mener alvor med IR-arbeidet. Siste batch med data var tydeligvis startskuddet for å sette full gass på både PR og IR.

Edit: forstår ikke spørsmålet @Krampa

15 Likes

Spennende! Ser ut til at flere i Oslo Cancer Cluster har knyttet seg opp til dette selskapet.

PCI Biotech skal på:

Nordic Biotech Summit, 29 June, virtual event hosted by LifeSci Advisors

2 Likes

Mange fine likes og retweets på denne.

22 Likes

Den hissige konkurransen melom de ulike BPs immunterapier er ikke begrenset til sjekkpunkthemmere. Her handler det om GSK sin Zejula og AZ sin Lynparza (som er kombinasjonen i Ultimovacs sin DOVACC). En overlegen kombinasjon vil kunne feie konkurrenten av banen, og markedsstørrelsen til disse to medisinene alene var i følge artikkelen USD 2,4 milliarder i fjor og økte med 48%. Når dette altså bare er en av klassene hvor UV1 potensielt gjør den store forskjellen så forstår man fort at dersom man gjør noe annet enn å regne indikasjon per indikasjon og x% penetrasjon, så ender man opp med det styreleder omtaler som Donald Duck-tall.

6 Likes

En overlegen kombinasjon vil kunne føre til at GSK blir minst like interessert som AstraZeneca, og i tillegg så har man denne lille godbiten: AstraZeneca og Merck (MSD) eier Lynparza (olaparib) sammen, strukturert som development cost sharing med revenue split.

AstraZeneca and Merck establish strategic oncology collaboration!

" The companies will share development and marketing costs equally, as well as gross profits from Lynparza and selumetinib"

Ultimovacs med sin UV1-vaksine posisjonerer seg midt i sjekkpunkthemmerkampen, men også midt i PARP-hemmerkampen. Vi er faktisk vitne til tidenes setup, nå også med økt sannsynlighet for at de vil levere resultater som er overbevisende.

3 Likes

Trigger for å utløse likviditet og volatilitet i Ultimovacs er belåning i Nordnet:

2 Likes

LOL, let’s hope not. Er jo herlig å kunne være i en aksje som ikke nødevendigvis faller 10% dersom indeks går ned 2% …

Det kommer nok, Nordnet vil ha penga

Ikke stol på den info. Jeg meldte fra for 1 mnd siden at de har bytta CEO…

1 Like

Meget spennende paneldiskusjon fra Sachs hvor mange viktige temaer blir tatt opp:

• historikken til kreftvaksiner
  • oppsett på kliniske studier og hvordan de skal leses av
  • viktigheten av randomiserte studier
  • adjuvans ( Carlos får snakket litt om TET)
  • hvordan BF også har lite insikt i hvordan dette funker

Mange andre punkter som kunne vært ført opp her, anbefaler å se videoen (rykende fersk)

Ser også at NIPU artikkelen har fått litt oppmerksomhet i utlandet

https://mesothelioma.net/mesothelioma-news/norwegian-company-explores-immunotherapy-cancer-vaccine-for-mesothelioma-patients/

10 Likes

Veldig tabloid - det jeg foreløpig hører (etter 25 min.) er fire andre bioteks bortforklare hvorfor de ikke får respons innenfor 12 måneder.

5 Likes

“… For us it’s a very good target… And we have the data to show it!”

7 Likes

Dr Zakharia, thank you for joining us, what is your experience with clinical trials and what led you to take on this particular study?

– Thank you for reaching out, I tell my patients that being at an NCI Designated Comprehensive Academic Cancer Center, we prefer to treat our patients on clinical trials to increase their treatment options and that is how we advance the science. What lead us to participate in this clinical trial is the innovative combination, the mechanism of action this drug and encouraging pre-clinical data.

What does it mean to you to be able to work with these patients and insert them into this trial?

– It is an unparalleled excitement feeling to see my patient’s disease responding to a new innovative treatment on a clinical trial and yet tolerating the combination well.

Could you tell us, in brief, the overall scope of this phase I trial with UV1?

– This is an open label phase 1 study evaluating the safety and tolerability of UV-1 and GM-CSF in combination with standard of care pembrolizumab as a first-line treatment in patients with metastatic melanoma, the study has 2 arms with 2 different doses of GM-CSF, the results we presented at ASCO 2021 are for 20 patients who received UV1 with adjuvant GM-CSF 37.5 µg and pembrolizumab. The primary endpoint of the study is safety and secondary endpoint of clinical response defined as overall response rate (ORR), progression free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS).

The team at Ultimovacs are quite excited about the results from this study so far. What is so encouraging about this data?

– The combination was safe and well-tolerated, and the general side effects were similar to what we would expect with single agent pembrolizumab, other than injection site reaction related to UV 1 vaccine and managed conservatively. The efficacy data is encouraging with ORR of 60 per cent, CR of 30 per cent and median PFS of 18.9. Frankly speaking, this is still early results on small cohort of patients, however the efficacy signal of the combination is encouraging enough and worth further investigation in larger clinical trials which are ongoing.

Has UV1 impressed you as an immunotherapy and, from your perspective, how broad is its therapeutic potential?

– Certainly, this early data seems promising and encouraging, I am anxious to see the results of larger clinical trials utilizing this new vaccine. Given the mechanism of action, I anticipate that this could be utilized in melanoma or other malignancies.

Finally, where does this study go from here?

– UV1 is currently being evaluated in a phase II study in combination with ipilimumab and nivolumab in advanced melanoma.

10 Likes

Mens bioteksektoren ruser på alt som har en fjern, fjern kobling til Alzheimer, så er det jo i alle fall kuriøst at forløperen til UV1, utviklet av Ultimovacs sin CSO på nittitallet, faktisk viser klinisk effekt i en randomisert studie i Alzheimer. Ganske så ny artikkel:

Studien denne er basert på og den kommende:

7 Likes

Fra artikkel på starten av året:

De presenterte også fase 3 resultater i bukspyttkjertelkreft på ASCO

3 Likes

Jaggu. Det er altså bukspyttkjertel de (GemVax) har prøvd på hele tiden, og feilet i en fase III for flere år siden. Men her har de tydeligvis klart å vise effekt i en en undergruppe.

https://meetinglibrary.asco.org/record/195938/abstract

UV1 er altså en direkte forbedring av GV1001

3 Likes

Polygon i går på chatten:
“Nei Fornybar, du får ikke lov til å tulle med at UV1 kan bli alzheimermedisin! Det er useriøst og ingen skjønner at du tuller!”

Jeg visste ikke at du mente at du ville gjøre det selv :smiley: :rocket: