Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Ultimovacs (ULTI) småprat 1

Først får du en pause pga circuit breaker og så etter det er det en auksjon. Det er vel der vi er nå, dvs at auksjonen ikke er ferdig :stuck_out_tongue:

De 30 aksjene på hver side har jo vært enige i en halvtime… :wink:

Noen som har lyst til å spekulere? Hvorfor så lang pause i aksjen?

Big pharma greide ikke vente lenger på å signere UV1. Anne skriver børsmelding as we speak men har fått krampe i fingeren, så hun sliter med å formulere den enorme avtalen.

1 Like

Spennende er det uansett! Kanskje ny PSU melding :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

@Fartin kan jeg få se et screenshot av anropene du har gjort den siste timen?

1 Like

Det er merkelig at en teknisk feil bare omfatter Ultimovacs, eller? Er det noe man har sett tidligere?

Det er ikke sendt ut børsmelding om Matching Halt, så melding fra selskapet vil jeg tro er utelukket.
Har selv snakket med OSE og de skulle få handelen i gang igjen, uten at det har skjedd.

Kanskje hvis flere ringer Market Surveillance på 22341911 at de gidder avbryte fredags kaffen å få handelen i gang igjen?

Edit: Handelen kom i gang igjen etter ca 2 t og et kvarter med auksjon. Pause utelukkende pga. dårlig likviditet iflg. OSE. Er vist ingen som vil selge gull for gråstein så da blir det vel sånn :man_shrugging:

Ytterst merkelig dette her. Aldri opplevd før nei

Når sant skal sies, så betyr det ikke så mye for meg om 1500 aksjer bytter hender før vi tar helg. Men synes jo det er merkelig at de bare lukker ned.

Noen ganger det morsomt å se på sine egne tanker knyttet til en slik stenging i retrospekt - jeg tenkte at NÅ - NÅ kommer meldingen fylt med manna, gull & enhjørninger :smiley:

4 Likes

Ja ja ihverfall høyere enn før handelen stoppet opp

Det er best å lære seg forskjell på CB (Circuit Break) og MT (Matching Halt).

Den første kommer som følge av kursoppgang eller nedgang (10%), den andre er at børsen går inn og stopper av andre årsaker. Og hvis det da skal komme en sånn børsmelding som du drømmer om, så kommer det først en melding om at handelen er stoppet i påvente av nyheter fra selskapet. Når den meldingen kommer, DA kan pumpa begynne å gå… :wink:

EDIT: Kan hende jeg forklarte meg litt upresist her, men har lagt ved informasjon som jeg fant på Oslo Børs under. :wink:

2 Likes

Kursoppgang eller andre årsaker.
Undres over denne :thinking:

https://www.oslobors.no/ob.eng/Oslo-Boers/Trading/Market-surveillance/Market-interference

Oslo Børs and Oslo Axess

Oslo Børs has a variety of instruments at its disposal for guiding and regulating the process price quotation. The measures available are “matching halt”, “special observation”, “trading halt” and “circuit breakers”.

Matching halt

A matching halt involves stopping the automatic matching of buy and sell orders in a particular security. This prevents trading being carried out automatically through the trading system, but trades can be agreed manually through telephone contact with the other party. If members choose to conduct manual trades, they should act cautiously and customers should be informed that a matching halt has been imposed.

There are a variety of reasons that make it necessary to use a matching halt. A matching halt may, for example, be appropriate if a price sensitive announcement is about to be released. A matching halt will then give market participants time to evaluate the new information and decide whether they wish to cancel any of the orders they have entered in the trading system.

A matching halt may also be appropriate if there is a suspicion that some market participants have information that is not known by other participants, or if the security in question shows unusual changes in price or traded volume. In this kind of situation, a matching halt is used to provide Oslo Børs time to investigate whether some participants in the market have access to information about the company in question that is not available to all participants, or if there are other circumstances that are causing an unusual trading pattern.

A matching halt normally lasts for a short period of time. Oslo Børs has carried out research into the use of matching halts and how these affect market participants, and has concluded that participants act on the basis of a matching halt and take advantage of the opportunities that this provides, and this helps to make the market operate more efficiently.

Special observation

Special observation is a measure used under circumstances that may make the valuation of the security in question particularly uncertain. The fact that a security is placed under special observation does not in itself impose any restrictions on trading, but it serves to notify market participants that there is some particular uncertainty over the pricing of the security. Special observation can, in contrast to a matching halt, be applied for a longer period.

Trading halt

A trading halt, also sometimes called a suspension, means that the security can no longer be traded through the trading system, orders are deleted and the market is notified. Oslo Børs may suspend financial instruments if they no longer satisfy Oslo Børs’ terms and conditions or rules, or if called for on other special grounds. This is a serious measure, and can be used in cases where the price of the security is clearly incorrect and the situation cannot be resolved in any other way. It is possible to conduct and report manual trades under a trading halt. The need to exercise caution as described under matching halt, will in such cases be even more present.

Circuit breaker

A circuit breaker is not activated by the Market Surveillance Department, but is an automatic stop to trading that is activated by the trading system. A circuit breaker automatically stops trading, and is triggered to reduce uncertainty at times of high volatility. A circuit breaker can last for up to 4 minutes, and is triggered if there are substantial price movements in a security. The purpose of the circuit breaker is to give market participants a few minutes to evaluate any new information, review their trading position and if necessary cancel any incorrect orders.

There are two types of circuit breaker: a ’dynamic’ circuit breaker uses the last traded price as its reference price, while a ’static’ circuit breaker uses the last auction price as its reference price. The Market Surveillance Department of Oslo Børs is able to set the limits that will trigger a circuit breaker, based on events affecting a company and market conditions.

Har akkurat fått beskjed fra Ultimovacs om at de vil dedikere èn time på neste kvartalspresentasjon til gjennomgang av verdipapirloven.

Jeg fikk også tilslag på søknaden som CMO.

Edit:

Slapp av @Roc, det står for chief meme officer.

1 Like

Ser det ikke står skrevet her (?), men Hagen har lastet opp Ultimo-aksjer for over 200 MNOK nylig.

Edit: Leste nok feil, her er det som står om Hagen og Ulti:

«mens i Ultimovacs har Hagen gått i fotsporene til Bjørn Rune Gjelsten og eier aksjer for 206 millioner kroner».

Kan være gammelt nytt…

Det er hele posten hans. Han har vært med lenge.