Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

BergenBio - Småprat (BGBIO)

Lurer på hvordan kursen reagerar når man har en dag ekstra med abstraktene.

Spørs om disse abstraktene peker på at pivotalstudier vil bli lansert på R&Ddagen nå på fredag. Det burde være verdidrivende.

Alle mink i DK skal aflives. Politisk beslutning. Mutation af CoVid19 virus i mink og overføres til mennesker. Konsekvens - vaccine får mindre effekt, hvis nogen.

Betyr at en medisin mot Covid-19 vil være enda viktigere å få frem. Spennende å se hva Bemcentinib kan klare.

1 Like

Det tænker jeg.

Forventer vi melding i morgen det som ble publisert i dag? Viker jo veldig positivt

1 Like

Kan noen forklare i «plain text» hva Ash meldingen betyr? Er ikke helt fortrolig med alle studier og medisinske termer.

3 Likes

Trygt å bruke i en pasiemtgruppe som tåler svært lite behandling.økt overlevelse og en Liten CR​:grinning::grinning::joy:Hadde lite tro på en full remisjon.Veldig lovende dette i en gruppe som ikke har alternativer.

3 Likes

The American Society of Hematology (ASH)

1287 Efficacy and Safety of Bemcentinib in Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndromes or Acute Myeloid Leukemia Failing Hypomethylating Agents

1908 The Combination of AXL Inhibitor Bemcentinib and Low Dose Cytarabine Is Well Tolerated and Efficacious in Elderly Relapsed AML Patients: Update from the Ongoing BGBC003 Phase II Trial (NCT02488408)

2 Likes

MDS de vil gå videre med her?

The primary endpoint was met in 9 of 45 patients (20.0%). Within the MDS cohort 33.3% achieved a response (n=7/21; CR=1, CRi= 3, SD=3), while 8.3% of patients (n=2/24) with AML achieved stable disease(SD).

Importantly, BEM showed clinical efficacy in a subgroup of MDS patients. These encouraging clinical results are being further explored by an in depth translational research program aiming to identify additional molecular and biological prognostic factors associated with response

Thus, the BEM+LDAC combination warrants further investigation and development in randomized trials with the potential to improve survival outcomes for elderly and unfit AML patients.

Blir nok en pivotal fase 2 med Bem+LDAC i 2.L AML

4 Likes

To ulike postere der ja.

Ett mono og et combostudie

2 Likes

Det er combostudien som er viktig, det er den som viser veien mot mål.

Monostudien er vel ikke BGBIO sin, det er vel den tysk-franske forskergruppens parallelle studie i AML/MDS, med bemcentinib som monoterapi.

3 Likes

Da skal alle inn igjen i morgen, og vi kan fort se 35 kroner .

Jeg mener fremdeles det er reelle muligheter for at flere pivotalprogram lanseres på fredag i forbindelse med Research & Development Day.

AML og lungekreft er de jeg har fått med meg er aktuelle.

4 Likes

Arctic :

• Abstract released by ASH today, earlier than expected
• Updated results from study combining bemcentinib with LDAC in AML
• Initial results show promise in newly diagnosed and relapsed patients
• Full dataset will be presented December 6th at the ASH conference
BerGenBio to present at ASH as guided
The American Society of Hematology (ASH) today released abstracts for upcoming presentations at their annual meeting. In line with what BerGenBio has guided, they will present updated results from their study in AML. Abstracts were initially expected tomorrow, and ASH has informed that the early release was unintentional.
Study set-up
The study combines bemcentinib with low-dose cytarabine (LDAC) in elderly patients with AML that are unfit for intensive chemotherapy. The study includes newly diagnosed patients as well as patients who have relapsed or are refractory to prior therapy. At time of data cut-off (21st of July 2020), 24 patients were included in the study, 7 newly diagnosed and 17 previously treated (10 relapsed and 7 refractory)
Initial data shows promise in relapsed patients
Initial results showed a promising 50% (4/8) overall response rate (ORR) in relapsed and 48% (3/7) ORR in newly diagnosed patients evaluable for efficacy. No responses (0/7) were observed in refractory patients. Historically, LDAC alone shows limited response (CR rate up to 17%) in previously treated AML patients. The data continues to strengthen the rational for bemcentinib in the treatment for AML, and will guide future design of a potential pivotal study in AML.
We are in the process of transferring overage to a new analyst, and we will release a more in-depth research report in due course.
BUY
Target
Recommendation Target 80 NOK

28 Likes

BERGENBIO TO PRESENT UPDATED CLINICAL DATA FROM ITS PHASE II COMBINATION TRIAL OF BEMCENTINIB AND LDAC IN ELDERLY RELAPSED AML PATIENTS AT ASH 2020 MEETING

Wed, Nov 04, 2020 20:45 CET

Bergen, Norway , 4 November 2020 – BerGenBio ASA (OSE:BGBIO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel, selective AXL kinase inhibitors for severe unmet medical need, is pleased to announce it has been accepted for a poster presentation at the 62nd Annual American Society of Hematology (ASH) Meeting, being held virtually from 5-8 December 2020.

The poster will provide an update from the Company’s Phase II study of bemcentinib (BGBC003) in combination with low dose cytarabine (LDAC) in elderly relapsed AML patients.

Abstract titles have been announced online here, and details of the presentation are below.

Title: The Combination of AXL Inhibitor Bemcentinib and Low Dose Cytarabine Is Well Tolerated and Efficacious in Elderly Relapsed AML Patients: Update from the Ongoing BGBC003 phase II Trial (NCT02488408)

Date: Sunday, December 6, 2020

Session name: 613. Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Clinical Studies: Poster II

Time: 7.00am – 3.30pm (Pacific Time) / 4.00pm – 12.30am (7th Dec) (CET)

The poster will be available at www.bergenbio.com in the section: Investors/Presentations at the date of the ASH 2020 meeting.

- End -

About AML and the BGBC003 trial

Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) is a rapidly progressing blood cancer. AML is the most common form of acute leukaemia in adults, where malignant AML blasts interfere with the normal functioning of the bone marrow leading to a multitude of complications like anaemia, infections and bleeding. AML is diagnosed in over 20,000 patients in the US annually and is rapidly lethal if left untreated. Successful treatment typically requires intensive therapy or bone marrow transplantation, and relapse and resistance are common. Consequently, there is an urgent need for effective novel therapies in relapsed/refractory patients, particularly those that are ineligible for intensive therapy or bone marrow transplant.

The BGBC003 trial is a phase Ib/II multi-centre open label study of bemcentinib in combination with cytarabine (part B2) and decitabine (part B3) in patients with AML who are unsuitable for intensive chemotherapy as a result of advanced age or existing comorbidities. Up to 28 patients will be enrolled at centres in the US, Norway, Germany and Italy.

For more information please access trial NCT02488408 at www.clinicaltrials.gov.

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 22.27.49

På E24… fikk nesten hakeslepp :exploding_head: … godt at vi ikke har med Junior å gjøre :dizzy_face:, han har så mye fortsatt å lære fra Senior.

holdt på å bli lurt av den selv:). var vel på finansavisen…

1 Like

Skikkelig click-bait av e24