Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Biotekaksjer

They see the broad selloff as indiscriminate and note that past declines have been followed by robust rallies.

7 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/user-972208711/episode-205

2 Likes

bilde

10 Likes

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-provide-update-omicron-variant

First batches of the Omicron-based vaccine can be produced and are planned to be ready for deliveries within 100 days, pending regulatory approval. Pfizer and BioNTech have tested other variant-specific vaccines as well, which have produced very strong neutralization titers and a tolerable safety profile. Based on this experience the companies have high confidence that if needed they can deliver an Omicron-based vaccine in March 2022.

4 Likes

Bak betalingsmur, men jeg kan anbefale et abb. her.

Tar utgangspunkt i denne:

8 Likes

The study, carried out from April to July 2020 during the early part of the pandemic

Rekrutteringen har vel sannsynligvis vært bedre i andre perioder etter juli 2020, men er jo dessverre blitt mer relevant igjen de siste ukene.

1 Like

60% baseres på følgende tall som er fra hele året:

2 Likes

The overall vaccine efficacy rate against all variants of SARS-COV-2 was 71% (95% Confidence Interval: CI 58.7, 80.0; Per Protocol Analysis: PP)

The Omicron variant was not circulating during the study.

The results of our clinical trials show the power of plant-based vaccine manufacturing technology. If approved, we will be contributing to the world’s fight against the COVID-19 pandemic with the world’s first plant-based vaccine for use in humans,” said Takashi Nagao

1 Like

Det er stadig noen misforståelser på forskjellige selskapstråder rundt ulike aspekter om kliniske studier. Denne videoen på 4+ min kan gi en innføring i det mest elementære, selv om målgruppen er pasienter og ikke aksjeinvestorer/spekulanter.

2 Likes

Jeg har nevnt APIM Therapeutics her tidligere også, og her er det enda en god nyhet med start av en fase II studie på pasienter med Sarcoma.

Skulle ikke forundre meg om dette selskapet kommer på børs i løpet av 2022.
APIM-Press release December 10 2021.pdf (134,4 KB)

20 Likes

Så en analytiker som regnet seg frem til at Pfizer har oppkjøps- og avtalekasse på over 1000 milliarder kroner i 2022.

3 Likes

Pengene er i hvert fall på plass:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ser de jobber en del innenfor samme nisje som Calle.

https://www.ishares.com/us/insights/megatrends-themes-to-watch

Our megatrends outlook, based on insights from active and index BlackRock investment teams overseeing $130 billion in thematic assets1, focuses on three trends that will accelerate in 2022:

• The digital transformation intensifies through the cloud, 5G, and cybersecurity.
  • Investment in automation technologies including robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) grows in response to ongoing supply chain bottlenecks and wage inflation.
  • Immunology remains in focus as a range of next-gen oncological therapeutics come up for approval and enable more targeted cancer treatment.

[…]

From the battle against Covid to the war on cancer

While 2021 marked an extraordinary year for genomics breakthroughs, we believe innovation in oncology therapeutics could be even more groundbreaking in 2022. Oncology is the world’s largest therapeutic area and expected to reach $250 billion in sales by 2024.16 Immunotherapies are ushering in ‘precision treatments’ in oncology that are far more targeted, and humane, than traditional tools like chemotherapy.

“Oncology is where we see the most promising innovation taking place in biopharma. Scientific understanding of tumor biology is significantly more advanced today than even a few years ago. Technology that enables drugs to specifically target cancer cells is leading to a new wave of treatments.”

– Dr. Erin Xie,
BlackRock healthcare-focused PM, managing $31 billion in assets

Veldig positivt at immunterapi trekkes frem av Blackrock som én av tre megatrender for 2022.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Herregud:(

PFIZER: TROR PANDEMIEN VIL VARE TIL 2024

Den amerikanske legemiddelgiganten Pfizer anslår at coronapandemien vil kunne vare helt til 2024.

Pfizer, som produserer en av de mest brukte coronavaksinene, sier også at de holder på med å teste en lavdose-versjon av vaksinen ment for barn i alderen to til fire år, men at den ser ut til å ha en litt svakere virkning enn det de hadde håpet på.

Det kan medføre at en godkjenning av lavdosevaksinen kan bli forsinket, melder Reuters.

Legemiddelselskapet, som produserer coronavaksiner sammen med tyske Biontech, holder også på med å teste ut en vaksine i tre doser for alle under 16 år, også barn ned til to år.

1 Like