Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Desert Control Group - Småprat 2

Takk for deling. Kanskje vi kan ha det som et generelt mål og alltid ha med lenke eller hvor noe er hentet fra, slik at det er enkelt å finne. Ser at det er flere som noen ganger glemmer det.

1 Like

Dette er vel en gammel tekst. Ifjor antar jeg

Nytt prosjekt fra ICBA datert 23 08 2022
Det som fanger min oppmerksomhet er fondet som står bak. Les tekst.

Har ikke funnet noe om bruk av LNC men ervel mye mulig. #

New project aims to boost agri-production in degraded areas of Aral Sea basin

• Launched with funding from the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD), the project will be implemented by the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) through its Regional Office for Central Asia and the South Caucasus in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, in partnership with the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Agriculture of Uzbekistan. The project will specifically target vulnerable communities living in the degraded areas of Karakalpakstan, a republic within Uzbekistan

Launched with funding from the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD), the project will be implemented by the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) through its Regional Office for Central Asia and the South Caucasus in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, in partnership with the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Agriculture of Uzbekistan. The project will specifically target vulnerable communities living in the degraded areas of Karakalpakstan, a republic within Uzbekistan.

Tuesday, 23 August 2022

As part of international efforts to support agricultural productivity and sustainability of resources in view of the challenges of climate change, a new quadripartite collaboration was launched to support resource-poor rural communities and develop degraded ecosystems in the Aral Sea region.

Launched with funding from the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD), the project will be implemented by the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) through its Regional Office for Central Asia and the South Caucasus in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, in partnership with the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Agriculture of Uzbekistan. The project will specifically target vulnerable communities living in the degraded areas of Karakalpakstan, a republic within Uzbekistan.

A memorandum of understanding was signed to this effect between ADFD, the Ministry of Innovative Development of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Agriculture of Uzbekistan, and a cooperation agreement was concluded between ADFD and ICBA. The project is expected to directly benefit up to 15,000 farmers and agropastoralists and their households (up to 75,000 people), develop the capacity of up to 150 extension workers, as well as establish or strengthen up to 15 farmers’ cooperatives.

H.E. Mohamed Saif Al Suwaidi, Director General of Abu Dhabi Fund for Development, said: “The cooperation with the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) reflects ADFD’s keenness to support scientific research institutions that work towards sustainable development in developing countries.”

He added that the new project constitutes an important step towards enhancing sustainability of the food security system in different regions of Karakalpakstan, and that the partnership contributes to rapid attainment of self-reliance in food and a strategic stock of crops, as well as job creation. The project also supports the environment by ensuring sustainability of natural resources.

1 Like

Komersialisering av produkt er nytt av året. ICBA har godkjent produktet.

Gammelt nytt. Her fra investorpresentasjonen i forbindelse med IPO`en

Og ytterligere, for eventuelt nye lesere:

Det er patentert og samarbeid opprettet. Men ble godkjenning for komersialisering gitt allerede da? LNC skulle testes ut videre før komersialiserings-tillatelse ble gitt slik jeg forsto det? Kan godt være jeg har misforstått…

Noen som har sendt inn noen spennende spørsmål til i morgen?:star2:

Dette innlegget ble rapportert og er midlertidig skjult.

Definitivt det også. Men det er lov å ha to tanker i hodet på en gang.

Åpenbart at det står svært dårlig til med fysikk kunnskapene dine. Har du den ringeste ide om hva som kreves for å lage ferskvann fra saltvann?

2 Likes

Ca. 1 kwt per 1m3.

Som jeg sa, jeg snakker om morgendagens løsning….

Å kalle denne fantastiske oppfinnelsen som altså gir ørkensand egenskaper som dyrkbar jord på 7 timer tullete, vitner om liten forståelse for hvilket enormt vitenskapelig fremskritt dette er.

7 Likes

LNC finnes allerede. Det er jo et stort fortrinn.

4 Likes

Destillert saltvann vil for alltid være så energikrevende at det overhodet ikke vil gi mening å forbruke 100% mer vann enn nødvendig (med/uten LNC).

Strengt tatt 100 % mer eller?

Har verden tid til å vente på morgendagens løsning?

Generelt opererer man med mellom 3-6 kwt pr m3, og med dagens energipriser så greier du sikkert å regne ut resten selv

3 Likes

Det er vel bedre noen ganger å vise litt tålmodighet i stedet for å diskutere ulike udokumenterte hypoteser. I denne omgang få vi en rapport i morgen tidlig.

Forventningene til i morgen er at de bekrefter størrelsen på de første kommersielle kontraktene, status på oppbygging av organisasjon i selskapet og gir et outlook for hva vi kan forvente fremover. Dette inkluderer kommentarer til hvordan selskapet er knyttet til de artiklene om prosjekter/programmer som Sivertsen har de delt med oss den siste tiden.

11 Likes

Slow start i UAE men ansetter salgspersonell nå.

Men i USA!
“Progress with the first potential client is anticipated in the third quarter, significantly ahead of the initial plan.”

Ny video for 2 dager siden
Large-scale open field LNC application

13 Likes
6 Likes