Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

InterOil Exploration and Production (IOX)

Mon der er håb for at de går i plus i næste kvartal, april og maj produktionen er over 2000 bpd per dag i begge kvartaler.

Notice of Annual General Meeting 28 June 2018

Notice of Annual General Meeting 28 June 2018

The Annual General Meeting of Interoil Exploration and Production ASA will be held at Schjødt AS`offices at Ruseløkkveien 14, Oslo on the 28 June 2018 at 10:00 CET. Please find attached the notice for the meeting including the attendance form and proxy in English and Norwegian. You will also find the declaration regarding determination of salary for senior management in a separate attachment.

The annual report for 2017 is available here

Please direct any further questions to: [email protected].

Interoil Exploration and Production ASA is a Norwegian based exploration and production company - listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange - with focus on Latin-America. The Company is operator of production and exploration assets in Colombia. Interoil currently employs approximately 70 people and is headquartered in Oslo.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

Notice including proxy forms
Statement regarding executive remuneration

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Interoil Exploration & Production ASA via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180607.GlobeNewswire.HUG2197961

Cor-6 Dispute: Settlement Agreement

Interoil Colombia E&P (Interoil Colombia) is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with the National Hydrocarbons Agency of Colombia -Agencia Nacional de Hidrocarburos- (ANH) to settle all outstanding claims and disputes between Interoil Colombia and the ANH concerning the Exploration and Production Contract No. 68, Block COR-6, dated May 3, 2011 (the “COR-6 Contract”).  The settlement includes a termination of the COR-6 Contract by mutual agreement and a mutual waiver and definitive release of the parties to make any claim with regard to the COR-6 Contract.

This settlement terminates the dispute concerning the COR-6 Contract and its termination by resolutions of the ANH alleging a default of Interoil Colombia, a controversy that lead Interoil Colombia to file on July 21, 2017, an arbitration complaint before the Centre of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Bogota Chamber of Commerce -Centro de Conciliación y Arbitraje de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá- with the view of resolving the dispute.

The settlement has been reached following the filing of the arbitration complaint and of the response made by the ANH and in the context of the invitation addressed to the parties by the Arbitration Tribunal acting in the case to explore a termination of the dispute by conciliation.  The Arbitration Tribunal also summoned the parties to a conciliation hearing called for June 6, 2018. 

The parties actively worked with their respective counsels to find a satisfactory outcome of the conflict and eventually agree on the terms of a mutually acceptable resolution.

By means of the agreement all claims of the ANH against Interoil Colombia concerning the COR-6 Contract are terminated, including any claims concerning damages and enforcement of related guarantees. Likewise, Interoil Colombia waives all claims against the ANH concerning the COR-6 Contract, which is terminated by mutual agreement with a mutual release of the parties relating to such contract.

The Parties filed this agreement with the Arbitration Tribunal and attended on June 6, 2018, the conciliation hearing called by the tribunal.

The agreement is subject to the resolution of the Arbitration Tribunal which is expected to be issued within the month of June, 2018. 

Interoil acknowledges the constructive approach taken by the parties during the process and negotiations aimed at resolving the differences and is pleased to have reached a mutually acceptable outcome with ANH.

Interoil Exploration and Production ASA is a Norwegian based exploration and production company - listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange - with focus on Latin-America. The Company is the operator of several production and exploration assets in Colombia. Interoil currently employs approximately 60 people and is headquartered in Oslo.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Interoil Exploration & Production ASA via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180608.GlobeNewswire.HUG2198172

Fantastisk. :grinning::muscle:

Da skal Iox opp, det blir saftig rally her idag.
Cor-6 disputten har vart lenge å vert en meget høy risikofaktor ved negativt utfall, idag er det mangen som skal inn, eg tipper vi ser Iox en del 10 prosenter opp idag

Jaaaassssssssssss!!!

Opprinnelige kravet var på 24 millioner dollar

Om noen lurer, så er eg blitt Iox aksjonær igjen

4 Likes

På møte idag tidlig så sa det pang. fikk på ene Duppen på 3,66.

Motstand på forrige topp på 4,28 ? Så er det sky is the limit? :slight_smile:

Hvor mye sparte de på dette? 200 Mill? Leser at det tilsvarer ca. 2,7kr pr aksje…

Mener oljeprisen kan stige til 140 dollar

Irans Opec-guvernør Hossein Kazempour Ardebili sier oljeprisen kan nå 140 dollar per fat etter amerikanske sanksjoner mot Iran og Venezuela. Det melder Reuters fredag.

Videre sier han at ingen i Opec vil akseptere sanksjoner mot to grunnleggere.

Prisen for et fat nordsjøolje er fredag formiddag 76,88 dollar.

Tror vi vil kunne se femmeren raskt, kanskje allerede til uka.
En ny stor trigger er partner på resterende lla program, denne kommer trolig på plass i løpet av året.

Target innen utgangen av inneværende år: 7,50

1 Like

Over 4kr nå :slight_smile:

1 Like

Det bor mye her enda, glad eg kjøpte allerede på åpning.
Usikkerheten denne saken har vert, har vert nok til og hode mangen, inkludert meg, unna med større posisjoner, idag vet eg at flere som hatidligere har vert inne med store posisjoner, igjen har posisjonert seg.
Eg tror Iox eventyret starter idag, denne skal langt opp, det få alsjer i selskapet, 1 krone gir liten vekst i mcap.

Viktig at Iox får i land avtale på drilling, så volumene kan økes betraktelig, Iox fremstår som risikofritt, selv om det self altid vil vøre risikonivået behov for penger der inntektene ikke er høye nok

1 Like

Med tanke på den lave markedsverdien de har er jo en oppside ganske stor dersom de får i gang en evt. partner, avtaler og flere store aksjonærer… Olje er inne i en bullperiode også så det hjelper på… For 1 år siden var den vel på 6-7kr, og da var vel denne risikoen som du nevner fortsatt der? Nedgangen var vel pga. et selskap som har solgt seg ned i perioder

Stemmer at risikoen da var der ja, så sånn sett kan kursmål settes høyere, men eg synst det er vansklig å sette mål på mer enn en dobbling, samtidig var nok sikkert aksjen tradet høyere enn en reel verdi.
Så er oljeprisen nesten dobbelst så høy, som igjen vil komme som ett kraftig pluss, så det er font lov å drøm om to sifret.
Nå er første del av drilling programmet gjennomført, der parten forskutterte og Iox betaler tilbake av driften, når denne tilbakebetalingen er i null igjen, så klinger det mynt på bunnlinja, samtidig er oljeprisen høyere nå enn da, så eg forventer en enda bedre avtale på siste brønnene

Tatt fra HO:

3 børsdagar att av veksling
15 børsdagar til GF oppdatering
2,5 mnd til Q2 i svart
4 mnd til borring-forventningsrally
5 mnd til høgare brøk % til IOX
6 mnd til melding om ny våt brønn
7 mnd til melding om IOX partnar med ubegrensa kreditt etc

Er det produksjonsrapport på mandag?

Vil tro den kommer på mandag ja, god helg, stikker på hytta, godt lastet med Iox

1 Like

Kos deg i finværet og god helg! :smiley:

1 Like

Sluttet på 4,4kr

1 Like