Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

PCI Biotech - Småprat (PCIB)

Nedsiden i PCIB må vell være meget begrenset nå?

1 Like

Oppdateringer på https://www.pcibiotech.no/partnering

43 Likes

Likte denne mRNA konferansen :star_struck:

9th International mRNA Health Conference

The International mRNA Health Conference (Conference Days November 9 and 10, 2021) is the premier meeting destination for industry and academic professionals to explore the rapidly advancing science and business of mRNA medicines.

2020 and 2021 have been especially interesting years for mRNA technology. The end of last year marked a breakthrough for the technology with the approval of the first mRNA-based medicine. Together, with outstanding scientists and future-oriented companies, we would like to recognize the successes and potential of mRNA technology.

The mRNA Health Conference provides participants with a platform for networking with experts, giving them an opportunity to learn more about developments in mRNA technology and to see scientific presentations by some of the most esteemed experts in the field.

The event brings together over 650 attendees from leading pharma and biotech companies as well as academic institutions. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the conference is currently planned as a hybrid event on-site in Berlin and via a virtual platform.

Esteemed experts in the field of mRNA og vår egen Anders H skal presentere og egen poster. Good!

14 Likes

Nå håper jeg de overrasker oss snart med en børsmelding som inneholder AZ paperet , samt «vi sees i Berlin».

Fortsatt noen dager igjen :wink:

12 Likes

Sitat fra @Roc

Da er både CureVac/GSK’s mRNA vaksine ute av COVID-19 dansen og i godt lag med Sanofi og Merck. Moderna og BioNTech/Pfizer er godt i gang med å lage sine vaksiner for nye strains av coronaviruset. Not all animals are created equal after all…«

12 oct 2021

«This is also just the latest in a long string of vaccine failures. Sanofi and Merck, for example, were both were forced to acknowledge their failures, with Sanofi pushing development out until 2022 and Merck shifting its attention to the antiviral molnupiravir. That provided BioNTech and Moderna with a remarkable advantage, which they clearly intend to capitalize on.«

10 Likes

Hva er det egentlig du mener eller prøver å si her, @jubel?

1 Like

At det kommer en vacc melding fra bolaget med penger på bordet før q :wink:

6 Likes

pcib

1 Like

Uten paywall:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fugebrev.dk%2Flife-science%2Fselskabsanalyser%2Fpci-biotech-mens-vi-venter-paa-godot%2F

3 Likes

https://forskningsprosjekter.ihelse.net/prosjekt/46056834

Utdrag:

2017 - sluttrapport

Impaired anti-mycobacterial T cell functions in HIV-infected patients

The main aim of this research project was to improve our understanding of immune functions in HIV-infected individuals and how we can use this knowledge to develop new treatment strategies. Main achievements in this project: Establishment of HIV virus laboratory work protocols. The project developed procedures and BSL3 laboratory routines to perform HIV virus research work at NTNU/CEMIR. This includes methods to propagate, purify and quantify HIV as well as different HIV infections models for T cell lines and primary T cells. HIV laboratory tools were previously not available at our institute. These methods will also be used in future studies, for example in a recently performed CRISPR/Cas9 whole genome screen for HIV resistance and susceptibility genes (collaboration R. Kandasamy, CEMIR). Such studies are important to identify new targets in order to develop new treatment strategies for HIV. Discovery that HIV infection stimulates receptors of the innate immune system in CD4+ T cells. A surprising discovery in this project was that HIV activates “pattern-recognition receptors” TLR7, 8 and 9 upon uptake in T cells. We found that activation of TLR8 in T cells triggers inflammatory cytokine production and HIV replication. By using HIV patient samples from St. Olavs Hospital, we could demonstrate that TLR8 stimulation of T cells can re-activate latent HIV infection in patients treated by anti-retroviral therapy. This finding represents a previously unknown mechanism by which CD4+ T cells may detect HIV infection and can have the potential to develop new HIV treatment strategies. A manuscript with first authorship from this project has been written and will be submitted to a high impact journal.

Development of a novel cancer peptide vaccination method In collaboration with PCI Biotech (Oslo), we could show that the principle of photochemical internalization (PCI) provides a novel vaccination technology to effectively induce cancer-specific cytotoxic T cell responses. Our findings indicate that this method has the potential to improve efficacy of therapeutic cancer peptide vaccination.

Findings from this research project will be followed up in a new 5-year project funded by Samarbeidsorganet HMN-NTNU (90176000) with focus on continuation of the HIV work.

In addition, results from the project could show that PCI peptide vaccination has great potential as novel strategy to realize therapeutic cancer vaccination with peptides derived from the patients’ cancer cells. This method is minimally invasive, well-tolerated and approved for human use. Pre-clinical and clinical phase I cancer peptide vaccination trials with this method are planned.

High impact journal som det refereres til over?
Og fra 2017-2018 ved sluttrapporten står det at funn fra forskningen skal bli fulgt opp i et nytt 5 årig prosjekt som er finansiert med fokus HIV! Det nye prosjektet avsluttes i så fall i 2022-23. Mulig det rapporteres resultater underveis?

14 Likes

Sagde de ikke på Q2 at man ville nedprioritere fimavacc og nac pga. dårlig rekruttering til release? Hvordan hænger det sammen med nyansættelse af en der skal fokusere på business development af primært vacc og nac? Det lyder nærmest som en positiv retning…

16 Likes

Nei, det ble sagt at vacc og nac hadde vært nedprioritert hittil grunnet utfordringene med RELEASE, ikke at det kom til å bli det fremover

Edit: Nyansettelsene er beskrevet i Q2-rapporten.

26 Likes
34 Likes

(Deleted)

3 Likes

Haha ja jeg lurte på om jeg skulle kommentere det :smiley:

1 Like

Her gikk du jo også glipp av muligheten til å legge på noen easter eggs.

The mango IPA enlightenment masterclass, hva er det for slags opplegg? #mensviventer

@Jubel, kan du kort sammenfatte for oss lekfolk hvilken rolle fotokjemisk internalisering skulle ha innen dette 5-årige prosjektet som er finansiert med fokus på HIV!?

3 Likes

Nå lurer jeg spent på om vi får noen ny info/hint om hvordan behandlingene går i release studien ettersom Prof Jörg Torjan skal være med.
Bare det at han nå skal være med på presentasjonen viser vel at han fremdeles tror på Pci behandling.
Jeg drømte i natt at han presenterte 4 pasientcaser der man fikk complete respons og den etiske komiteen stormet presentasjonen for å si at alle måtte få Pci behandling.

10 Likes

Høsten nærmer seg,det brygges opp til høststorm.
The perfect storm​:boom::boom:

8 Likes