Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

PCIB: mRNA er i vinden

OK jeg sender Mail😃

4 Likes

mail er nå sendt til ronny - spurte om litt av hvert jeg - stakkars mann :sweat_smile:
i will keep u guys updated when he replies :wink:

11 Likes

New Pci related paper published by K.Berg lab 11.Sep.2018 also featured in the journal of control release

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30217739/

https://www.ous-research.no/home/ous/Homepage%20news/18796

Summary of the findings from Anette Weyergang:

Previous studies have shown the vascular targeted toxin VEGF121/rGel as an effective anticancer modality in combination with the intracellular drug delivery technology photochemical internalization (PCI). It was here hypothesized that VEGF121/rGel-PCI not only exerts its action by destruction of the tumor vasculature, but also stimulate direct cancer parenchymal cell death. The aim of the present study was therefore to elucidate the anticancer mechanisms of VEGF121/rGel-PCI. In contrast to VEGF121/rGel monotherapy, VEGF121/rGel-PCI was found to mediate its effect through VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, and a targeted treatment effect was shown on VEGFR1 expressing cancer cell lines in addition to VEGFR2 expressing endothelial cells. A treatment effect on cancer parenchymal cells was also indicated on H&E stains of CT26-CL25 and 4T1 tumors in addition to inhibited tumor perfusion measured by dynamic contrast enhanced MRI. VEGF121/rGel-PCI showed antitumor efficacy in two aggressive in vivo models (CT26-CL25 and 4T1). An immune-mediated effect was, however, indicated as a prerequisite for complete remission as visualized by the differences in overall treatment response between immunocompetent and athymic mice. In conclusion, the present report indicate VEGF121/rGel –PCI as a treatment modality with multimodal tumor targeted efficacy that should be further developed towards clinicalutilization.

8 Likes

Probably this belongs here better!

7 Likes

The biotech partner could well be BioNTech.

If you read below you ll see that our collaboration agreement with BioNtech involves university of Zurich, also in the Phd job description from the university of Zurich, it is mentioned that

“Ideal candidates will also be fluent in German”

https://oslocancercluster.no/2016/09/01/pci-biotech-and-biontech-initiates-preclinical-research-collaboration/

Oslo Cancer Cluster member PCI Biotech is a cancer focused biopharmaceutical company. They have initiated a preclinical agreement with BioNTech AG, which is a fully integrated biotechnology company developing individualized cancer immunotherapies.

The partnership is governed by a preclinical research collaboration agreement. In brief, the preclinical research collaboration will evaluate technology compatibility and synergy based on in vivo studies performed by the University of Zurich. The companies will evaluate results achieved from this research collaboration and then explore the potential for a further partnership. PCI Biotech has already a collaboration agreement with the University of Zurich and the research is funded through the existing agreement.

12 Likes

Some intel on Sanofi mRNA ambitions, this was from June this year

The article also mentions BioNTech exclusive collaboration with Sanofi to develop 5 cancer immune therapies, which was signed 1 year before BioNtech enters into a collaboration agreement with pci biotech, could our technology be the key :key: to BioNtech success in this field?

See below!

7 Likes

This is also very interesting from the university of Warsaw

4 Likes

This is my second lead on the ETH Zurich and the university of Zurich particulate vaccine delivery system project …

Seems these dry sprayed vaccine particles can be even more efficient than soluble antigens when combined with pci.

14 Likes

Since we are discussing fimanac here i thought this post belongs here better

3 Likes

Spennende konferanse iforhold til mRNA!

5 Likes

Kan det være at en av samarbeidspartnerne på nac skal legge frem godsaker hvor de gjør bruk av Amphinex? Ser at både Merck og BioNtec skal være der.

Hvorfor deltagelse på denne konferansen kom først for en uke siden kan vi jo spekulere i.

Men holder meg selvfølgelig til at samarbeidspartner først nå har gitt klarsignal for at de skal presentere noe som har med Amphinex å gjøre.

2 Likes

This is conference program, few sessions on delivery but I’m not sure if Pci biotech is presenting something, could be in the poster session

http://mrna-conference.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Final_Schedule_for_mRNA_Health_Conference.pdf

1 Like

I see why @Snoeffelen believes that BioNtech collaboration is the most exciting (probably at least until we know more about top 10 BP)

https://www.siemens.com/customer-magazine/en/home/industry/flexibility-and-modularity-in-pharmaceutical-production/biontech-targeting-cancer.html

Quotes:
Since 2015, in its efforts to optimize production time and costs, BioNTech has been drawing on Siemens’ extensive experience in digitalization to establish a fully automated, paperless, digital manufacturing process. Sahin says, “We aim to be in a position to provide hundreds of thousands of patients with personalized medications within less than five years

Thanks to the global presence of Siemens and the commitment of an international team, all the preconditions for implementation of BioNTech’s planned global production rollout were met. The first market approval of the new vaccine is scheduled for the year 2021.

10 Likes

Takker for mye god informasjon. Og den peker dithen at det snart vil foreligge en kjempemelding fra en eller flere av PCIB’s partnere, som vil sende PCIB kursen til himmels.

Bransjen har ventet i flere tiaar paa en leveringsteknologi som virker. Naa er den her og har blitt testet ut i flere aar av vaare partnere. Og resultatene skal snart presenteres. Kommer det gode nyheter fra disse, vil biotec selskaper fra hele verden staa i koe for aa samarbeide med PCIB.

Husk Waldays “Several Strong Response” om fimaNac. Dette maa vaere informasjon han har mottatt fra vaare partnere!

7 Likes

Håper virkelig du er «inne på noe»…

Utrolig hvor lite info man har fra dette prosjektet, utenom en haug av partnere. Håper man kan få noe mer info om dette på Q3. Og at det stilles spørsmål om det. Tydligvis noe veldig attraktivt pcib sitter på her. Grunnet interessen fra både BP og mindre biotek-selskaper.

2 Likes

Helt klart! Tror det blir mange sprs. på tirs…

2 Likes

Som de ikke kan svare på…

4 Likes

Artikkel; Forskere skal ha funnet dødskode som kan utslette kreft.

Mange ting her som PCIB sin fimaNAc kan hjelpe til med;

RNA DNA
siRNA
miRNA
aminosyrer

side 22-24

http://pcibiotech.no/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/PCI-Biotech-Company-presentation-June-2018.pdf

Må si fimaNAc og fimaVACC kan bli spennende fremover.

2 Likes

Dere har ikke helt forstaatt det enda;-)), men baade fimaVacc og fimaNac naar de blir annerkjent, kommer til aa sende PCIB kursen til 4 siffret. Bankers. Hvilke maaned og aar vi naar denne annerkjennelsen, er vanskelig og si, men tipper det blir neste aar en gang. Og da vil PCIB bli den heteste poteten i verdens farmamarked, med en kursgallopp ikke tidligere sett paa Oslo boers…PCIB vil bli annerkjent som en messias plattform, som alle maa samarbeide med for aa ha noen som helst mulighet til aa vaere konkuransedyktige i utvikling av fremtidens medisiner.

9 Likes