Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

WR Entertainment (WR-ME) đŸ“œ

With regard to the claim for stock options, the Company notes that on 19 November 2015,
the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting resolved a share incentive program
pursuant to which Cardwell was intended to receive 4,392,000 warrants. As stated in
WR Entertainment ASA’s annual accounts for 2015, none of these warrants were allocated.
In April 2016, the former share incentive program was replaced with a new share incentive
program. Under the new program, no warrants were proposed to be granted to Cardwell.
Cardwell voted to replace the old share incentive program, both in his capacity as chairman
of the Company and as a shareholder, and consequently effectively cancelled the
4,392,000 warrants that originally had been intended for him.

Also, Cardwell requests restitution damages of USD 1.82M for work done between 2009
and 2015, during which time he received 2,875,000 shares in the Company. The Company
has no knowledge about any agreements which entitles Cardwell to cash compensation
for the work performed during these years. The Company notes that no information or
provisions related to this have been included in the financial accounts of the group
companies during all the years Cardwell was a member of the group’s Board and/or senior
management. Further, the Company notes that no information regarding this was disclosed
in the Admission Document prepared in relation to the Company’s listing on Merkur Market
in January 2016.

In addition, Cardwell requests salary for three years, totaling USD 1.032M. The Company is
not aware of any agreement which has been made with Cardwell regarding services to be
performed during these years. During 2016 Cardwell received payments from the Company
amounting to USD 48,000.

The Company is of the view that all of Cardwell’s demands are unjustified and groundless
and will defend the claims.

Mye rart pÄ Merkur Market?

Det morsomme er at han ikke har noen grunnmur i pÄstandene sine :stuck_out_tongue: Det sÞksmÄlet blir det nok en stopp pÄ ganske fort.

Han har jo blitt seksuelt misbrukt av sjefen? :sweat_smile:

Her har jeg skrevet og fÄtt produsert norske filmer i snart Ätte Är, ogsÄ viser det seg at det jeg skulle gjort var Ä kjÞpe rettighetene til en bokserie ingen under 30Är bryr seg om, starte et aksjeselskap, leve pÄ investorenes penger i LA og late som ting gikk fremover. Fascinerende hvordan noen har klart Ä gjÞre levebrÞd av Ä ikke lage film i filmbransjen :confused:

12 Likes

Jeg kan anbefale Ă„ sette seg litt inn i caset og ikke kommentere ut etter hva vg.no skriver :slight_smile:

Siste sÞksmÄlet fra Cardwell er bunnlÞst og vil forsvinne like fort som den kom.

WR Entertainment ASA (the “Company”) has, through third parties, been informed that its former chairman, James Cardwell, has filed a lawsuit with the Superior Court for the State of California in the County of Los Angeles, against the Company and the Company’s wholly owned U.S. subsidiary WR Films Entertainment Group, Inc. (“WR Inc.”). Neither the Company nor WR Inc. have yet been served.

3 Likes

Se, de skriver ikke bare dritt om Funcom!

Tipper Frode Foss er kjempefornĂžyd med den artikkelen :smiley:

3 Likes

Hva skjer med dagens journalister. NÄr nye lavmÄl hele tiden :stuck_out_tongue: ler meg skakk.!

2 Likes

Har journalisten skrevet en eneste positiv artikkel de siste mÄnedene?

Aner ikke, men jeg synes DN har landet i samme myra som HO, alt nytt er farlig.

Norske journalister er lavmĂ„l. Eller de er veldig dyktig pĂ„ Ă„ dekke skirenn for Ă„ si det sĂ„nn, kanskje bli ved sin lest og skrive mer om skirenn og mindre om “tulleselskaper”.

1 Like

Folk bÞr lÊre seg Ä fokusere pÄ det positive mer her til lands, enn Ä rakke ned pÄ andre.

2 Likes

Det er jeg enig i. Men WRE er IKKE beste eksempelet Ă„ dra frem i den sammenhengen.

Det har vĂŠrt utrolig naivt Ă„ sette penger i dette “selskapet”

1 Like
2 Likes

Har alltid hatt fĂžlelsen av at dette selskapet har vĂŠrt en stor Scam og dette antar jeg derfor bare er spill for galleriet.

Shareholder Update from WR Entertainment ASA.

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=427317

1. Update on Wiik’s Lawsuit against Lucia-Khan

The Company refers to the information regarding Gunnar Ryan Wiik’s lawsuit against the
Company’s CEO, Tasmin Lucia-Khan, which has received significant attention in the press.

In his complaint, Wiik alleges Lucia-Khan defamed him, trespassed on his personal property,
invaded his privacy, and defrauded him. Lucia-Khan has stated that the claims are baseless.

The Company has reviewed the lawsuit and notes that although it has been brought against
the CEO Tasmin Lucia-Khan in her personal capacity, the lawsuit is in fact directed at the
Company as it is based on actions that the CEO took in her position as CEO and states
allegations against other WR employees.

Under the terms of the CEO’s employment agreement, signed by former Chairman James Cardwell
and former Vice Chairman Gunnar Ryan Wiik in March 2016, the Company is obligated to
indemnify Tasmin Lucia-Khan in this matter. The Company also intends to indemnify
Lucia-Khan pursuant to its statutory indemnity obligations under California Labor Code
section 2802. In addition, the Company has every belief that Tasmin Lucia-Khan acted
properly at all times and that the claims against her are both legally and factually unfounded.

Although the lawsuit was filed on March 15, 2017, Tasmin Lucia-Khan is not obligated to
respond to it unless and until it has been lawfully served on her. Gunnar Ryan Wiik claims
that service occurred in March, but on May 10, 2017, Tasmin Lucia-Khan’s attorney in the
United States, Marvin Putnam of Latham and Watkins LLP, filed in the Superior Court of the
State of California for the County of Los Angeles a motion to quash that alleged service on
the basis that it did not comply with California law. Copies of the relevant documents can
be accessed through the Los Angeles Superior Court’s website.

1. Information regarding on-going investigation of transfers of treasury shares to
    Gunnar Ryan Wiik

The Company has received inquiries from various members of the press related to whether
the Company is investigating the nature of certain transfers of treasury shares to Gunnar
Ryan Wiik in 2013.

The Company confirms that certain shareholders approached the Company in November 2016
and asked it to look into the transfer of 21,862,025 treasury shares from the Company to
Gunnar Ryan Wiik. These transactions took place in the Company’s subsidiary WR Films
Entertainment Group, Inc. (“WR Inc.”) in 2013 when Gunnar Ryan Wiik was a Board member
and member of management of WR Inc.

In December 2016, and after the Company had completed an initial review of the matter, the
Company resolved to engage external counsel in both Norway and the United States to conduct
an independent investigation into these transactions according to Norwegian and US law.
Their investigation is still on-going and no conclusions have yet been made.
Gunnar Ryan Wiik resigned from all roles in the Company on December 12, 2016.

For all enquiries, please email [email protected]

May 12, 2017
WR Entertainment ASA

1 Like