Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Politikk 2

Jepp, ingenting er viktigere enn klimakrisa.

Et enkelt regnestykke:

“Globally, humans get 19.5% of their calorie intake from corn.”

USA produserer 31% av verdens mais.

40% av USAs mais brukes til å produsere biofuels:

" For the last decade, ethanol has helped keep corn in high demand, and made it the most-planted U.S. crop. In fact, roughly 40 percent of all corn is now used to make ethanol."

Vi er ca 8 milliarder mennekser på jorda.

" The projected world population on Jan. 1, 2022 is 7,868,872,451 ,"

Mao kaloriinnholdet USA bruker til å produsere biofuels kan mette (jordas gjennomsnitltlige forbruk er mer en nok til å holde en person mett)

8 milliarder mennesker* 0,195 (kaloriandel mais)*0,31 (usa mais produksjon)*0,4 (andel av mais som går til bioetanol) = 193 millioner mennesker.

Er det litt kjipt å bare spise mais kan man jo vite at kylling er ganske effektivt i matproduksjon, gris er ikke så verst.

" Mainstream Feed Conversion Ratios

• Chickens – 2x-5x
    • Pigs – 4x-9x
    • Cows – 6x-25x

**These are mainstream/middle-range estimates.*"

Mao så kunne man brukt biofuel-maisen produsert i US til ganske “descent food” for 100 millioner mennesker

Videre ville trolig priser på andre matvarer sunket om denne maisen gikk til menneskemat.

Problemet er at biofuels står for 4% av USA sitt drivstoff-forbruk, og et bortfall ville sendt bensinprisen videre opp, og Joe Biden blir da ikke gjenvalgt som president, og setter i alle fall seg sjakk matt in the midterms, så at Joe Biden avviser Boris Johnson sitt forslag er logisk.

Hadde man roet ned det grønne skiftet så kunne man unngått å komme i en slik situasjon, men så var det klimakrisa da…

12 Likes

Ep150 Stunning: My Most Important Interview Yet - HOW Covid Happened

1 Like

Infrastrukturen på kraftoverføringen klarer ikke en enkel utjevningsoppgave. Derfor ser vi nå priser i Nord på 1 øre kWt og i sør på 250 øre. Politikerne brukte fellesskapets penger på kabler til utlandet men vil ikke bruke midler i Norge på en kabel mellom nord og sør?

6 Likes
3 Likes

Å takk for det, det er vel ingen som innbiller seg at det blir billigere i sør, hvis det blir dyrere i nord ?

4 Likes

Det offisielle navnet på Nord-Korea er “Den demokratiske folkerepublikken Korea”.

Det betyr at Nord-Korea er en demokratisk republikk styrt av folket.

(hentet fra en annen tråd)

3 Likes

Og basarselgere i Tyrkia selger ekte gull

1 Like

Og EU er demokratisk.

3 Likes
2 Likes
  • …the established democratic system and uses these constraints to defeat their original purpose.[12]
  • Government – Whereas the classical totalitarian government was an ordered, idealized and coordinated whole,[15] inverted totalitarianism is a managed democracy which applies managerial skills to basic democratic political institutions. [16]
  • Propaganda and dissent – Although propaganda plays an essential role in both the United States and Nazi Germany, the role it plays in the United States is inverted; that is, American propaganda “is only in part a state-centered phenomenon”.[17] Whereas the production of propaganda was crudely centralized in Nazi Germany, in the United States it is left to highly concentrated media corporations and thus maintaining the illusion of a “free press”.[18] According to this model, dissent is allowed, though the corporate media serve as a filter, allowing most people, with limited time available to keep themselves apprised of current events, to hear only points of view that the corporate media deem “serious”.[19][4][20]
  • Democracy – Whereas the classical totalitarian regimes overthrew weak democracies/regimes, inverted totalitarianism has developed from a strong democracy. The United States even maintains its democracy is the model for the whole world.[21]

Wolin writes:

Inverted totalitarianism reverses things. It is all politics all of the time but politics largely untempered by the political. Party squabbles are occasionally on public display, and there is a frantic and continuous politics among factions of the party, interest groups, competing corporate powers, and rival media concerns. And there is, of course, the culminating moment of national elections when the attention of the nation is required to make a choice of personalities rather than a choice between alternatives. What is absent is the political, the commitment to finding where the common good lies amidst the welter of well-financed, highly organized, single-minded interests rabidly seeking governmental favors and overwhelming the practices of representative government and public administration by a sea of cash.

• Ideology – Inverted totalitarianism deviates from the Nazi regime as to ideology, i.e. cost-effectiveness versus master race.
  • Economy – In Nazi Germany, the state dominated the economic actors whereas in inverted totalitarianism corporations through lobbying, political contributions and the revolving door dominate […], with the government acting as the servant of large corporations. This is considered “normal” rather than corrupt.[23]
  • Nationalism – While Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were nationalistic, inverted totalitarianism is a global superpower based on global exchange of jobs, culture and commodities.[24]
  • The people – While the classical totalitarian regimes aimed at the constant political mobilization of the populace, inverted totalitarianism aims for the mass of the populace to be in a persistent state of political apathy. The only type of political activity expected or desired from the citizenry is voting. Low electoral turnouts are favorably received as an indication that the bulk of the populace has given up hope that the government will ever significantly help them.[25]
  • Punishment – While the classical totalitarian regimes punished harshly (imprisoning or killing political or ideological opponents and scapegoats), inverted totalitarianism in particular punishes by means of an economy of fear (minimizing social security, busting unions, outdating skills, outsourcing jobs and so on).[26]
  • Leader – While the classical totalitarian regimes had charismatic leaders that were the architects of the state, inverted totalitarianism does not depend on a certain leader, but produces its leaders who are akin to corporate leaders.[15]
  • Social policy – While Nazism made life uncertain for the wealthy and privileged and had a social policy for the working class, inverted totalitarianism exploits the poor by reducing health and social programs and weakening working conditions.
    Wolin writes:
    Inverted totalitarianism reverses things. It is all politics all of the time but politics largely untempered by the political. Party squabbles are occasionally on public display, and there is a frantic and continuous politics among factions of the party, interest groups, competing corporate powers, and rival media concerns. And there is, of course, the culminating moment of national elections when the attention of the nation is required to make a choice of personalities rather than a choice between alternatives. What is absent is the political, the commitment to finding where the common good lies amidst the welter of well-financed, highly organized, single-minded interests rabidly seeking governmental favors and overwhelming the practices of representative government and public administration by a sea of cash.[
3 Likes

Og en skulle tro at å fylle magasinene var viktigste proprietet nå?

1 Like

Spot on. Kabel til UK har vi, men god fordeling i eget land.

All økonomi handler om energi til syvende og sist…

5 Likes

26 June 2021. Alexander Mercouris : “All I can say is this - It takes a former clown, Zelensky, to lead a man who always plays the clown, Boris Johnson, into the point of disaster. The sooner this stops, the better for everyone.” Johnson’s Folly: PM Led UK To Brink of War with Russia in Black Sea Naval Clash.

1 Like

I dag sender kraftprodusenter i nord vann rett i havet pga. at linjenettet ikke kan ta i mot all strømmen de kunne ha produsert.

5 Likes

Tror de fleste som er en smule oppegående innser at dette er dårlig samfunnsøkonomi, men med svært lave strømpriser de siste tiårene så har det ikke vært lønnsomt å investee i overføringskapasitet, og kraftkrevende industri har ikke vært fristet til å investere nord for Dovre. Ting er nok i endring.

https://www.nrk.no/nordland/nesten-gratis-strom-i-nord-norge_-lonner-seg-ikke-a-produsere-1.16029613

1 Like

Er det ikke mulig å bli kvitt de jævla russerne fra alt som heter pakter?

2 Likes

Hva om du leser det jeg skrev?

Jupp var det var hele poenget med mitt første innlegg og som du av en eller annen grunn ble opprørt over. Så vi var jo tydeligvis egentlig enige.

Matvareprisene hadde allerede steget mye ja men de gjorde et hopp under oppstarten av krigen. Her ser du en graf på det.

Denne indeksen er nok langt viktigere enn den generelle konsumprisindeksen når det gjelder de fattigste. Og det hoppet er nok hovedårsaken til at så mange havnet under fattigdomsgrensen akkurat disse månedene og krigen må helt klart ta sin del av skylden for dette.
Så er selvsagt dette bare en liten del av den totale fattigdommen. Men det er en utvidelse av diskusjonen jeg ikke tenker å ta akkurat nå.

4 Likes

Sri Lanka har nå kollapset som nasjon.

Alt begynte med de meningsløse covid-tiltakene, som raserte økonomien.

Til dels blackout på at nederlandske bønder har fått nok også.

1 Like